The first annual Peaches and Cream outing.

thumbup.gif

Found it in a little gunstore in lancaster....I always pop in there from time to time to check what he has. He had a Win 52D there that was a little pricey. Usually always has some 40x's. Now I just need a 541T HB and my 541 collection will be complete.

Now I am searching for a scope for the bugger.

Last edited:
A friend of mine has a Browning A-Bolt in 308. 22" varmint contour barrel with the BOSS system. It is a tack driver. Want's $500 for it

I'm not going to buy it. I am holding out and saving my money. I just figured I would put it out there. He also has a Smith & Wesson M&P 40 for $425
I did find out that there is a 1000yd range up in coshocton. I guess it's a pretty nice place. That is where my friend at work shoots

BTW, I finally shot my bow today. WOW I need some practice!!

Last edited:
Lets go shoot 1000 yards!!! lol. I might be able to hit something.

I have been shooting mine 4 or 5 mornings throughout the week. Im finally getting em grouped at 50. Got the wifey a new crossbow yesterday and that badboy can shoot. Stryker Strikezone 350. I got it zeroed in for 20 and she put 3 bolts in a quarter size group right on the bull. She ripped some fletchings though.

Last edited:
um did someone say 1k???? we have to wait 4 to 6 weeks after i get home from the storm. i aint sayin why but there may be a new "child" at my house

Got the new match trigger in the AR, and shot it in this weekend. I love it!!!!!!

It's one of those rifles that's hard to miss with; I'll have this one for a looooong loooooooong time!

Rudy

the fatman is getting tired...7 days of 16 hours is wearing on me. maybe headed somewhere else after this weekend dont know yet. but i know when i get home there is going to be some ammo burned up

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiothe fatman is getting tired...7 days of 16 hours is wearing on me. maybe headed somewhere else after this weekend dont know yet. but i know when i get home there is going to be some ammo burned up

I got some midas + for the 22's to try. And I need to get this 223 sighted in.

Back