The first annual Peaches and Cream outing.

Jim you should have came down Ol'Buddy. The pictures just don't do me justice. I was really missin' you. In fact we had a conversation that involving you
whistle.gif

We had a great time. I shot alot better this time around. Hitting the 400 steal quite a bit with the AR. Then smacking some clay pigeons ate 325 was wild.
I think a good time was had by all.
Good times and good friends is what PM is all about. This outing just proved it
I just noticed that I couldn't get a pic that Bobby(rletts77) wasn't at the bench. He is a shooting machine!
813113.jpg

813112.jpg

81311.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to get a picture of Dusty showing off. After a while I noticed he was shooting left handed. When I asked him about it he said he shoots right handed. 'It was closer to sit down on the lefty side of the bench'........

Oh brother.

Quote:I tried to get a picture of Dusty showing off. After a while I noticed he was shooting left handed. When I asked him about it he said he shoots right handed. 'It was closer to sit down on the lefty side of the bench'........
No Rudy, that just shows how sweet that rifle is! I probably could have shot all those bench rifles standing on my head and hit the plates
thumbup1.gif
They were that good of guns

Hey now Dusty...I didn't shoot near as many rounds as the last time. So Hornady stock won't be going up this time!! lol

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

Rudy giving instuctions on calling to makes a ton of different sounds from howls, barks, rabbit distress, bird sounds and even buck grunts.
DSC_0874.jpg

Rudy shooting my .243ai. Think he's scared for life... 'laffin.
DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

Rob shooting Tim's 77/22.
DSC_0886-1.jpg

DSC_0887-1.jpg

CoyoteX shooting my .223ai at 400yds.
DSC_0894.jpg

David running his insanely accurate Contender in .223 @ 300yds.
DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

Jeff running his .223 VTR out to 400yds.
DSC_0908.jpg

great pics mike. i can see a contender with a nightforce on it in your near future. hopefully soon i will be going to the "batcave" and the we will plan a trip to Youngs.

Originally Posted By: badtothebone Quote: I was really missin' you. In fact we had a conversation that involving you

Good one D.

Let him wonder about it.

R

I'm sure that was an intelligent conversation!!

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneOnly believe half of what Jeff told you about me..........

Hmmmm.......
Jeff said Rudy was one heck of a nice guy ! So your only 1/2 as nice ?.......
tt2.gif

That looks like a bunch of us from Central MO on one of our "Master Blaster" outings where everyone loads up with what they have and everyone gets to shoot a wide variety of firearms...

ShootingGroup.jpg

We're due for another one as soon as the weather cools down a little..We break out everything from Tannerite, .22lrs, to 50 BMGs, and anything in between...

Back