Texas safari 2010 Ki-Yi and an Ai

I'm looking forward to the pics. Post one of the bullet please.

The one head shot must have been messy !lol

I'm real happy with the 62's man they thump hard at any range.

Glad you could come and play.
thumbup1.gif

You said you didn't want to give me a dirty gun so I'm waiting on you to clean her up and send it back to Texas.

This is like the greatest post ever
lol.gif
thumbup.gif
! Love all the pics. Ya'll are beasts! AWESOME PICS!

So I'm guessing a .223ai isn't a .223 Rem?????

Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing!

Arden

I'm glad you had such a good time and as usual you're welcome back anytime. Casper said he had a blast as well.

It was great meeting Chupa. David called the day after you left and was disappointed he didn't get to meet up. I'll be here til mid January if you want to come back. I got 2 pigs and a 300 yard coyote this past Wednesday.

Originally Posted By: dcp25You said you didn't want to give me a dirty gun so I'm waiting on you to clean her up and send it back to Texas.

I need to clean it yet. After the airline losing it for a whole day,I'm nervous about letting it out of my sight. You wouldn't like it anyway,Texas is AR country.
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
thumbup1.gif
It was a real job for me to wright this story up. My grammer is not the best and my computer skilla are worse.
blush.gif

Originally Posted By: Swim BaitThis is like the greatest post ever
lol.gif
thumbup.gif
! Love all the pics. Ya'll are beasts! AWESOME PICS!

So I'm guessing a .223ai isn't a .223 Rem?????

Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing!

Arden

Thanks !

To be PC it's a .223 Rem AI.

The head shot was not that bad suprizingly. I will try and get those up tomorrow. The bullet performed picture perfect. Hopefully next time it will be a little cooler and a little less windy, but just as many (if not more) animals running around.

I was off guiding deer hunters and missed all the fun but it sounds like ya'll had a good time. I called Daniel to see if I could hook up with you guys to at least visit a while and maybe hunt too but you were at the airport headed out. I had lost track of how long you were here for. Anyway glad to hear the hunting was decent and a fun time was had by all.

You guys are having way too much fun!!

A really nice job there, good hunts, nice photos and story.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas and God bless.

David

Originally Posted By: venaticI was off guiding deer hunters and missed all the fun but it sounds like ya'll had a good time. I called Daniel to see if I could hook up with you guys to at least visit a while and maybe hunt too but you were at the airport headed out. I had lost track of how long you were here for. Anyway glad to hear the hunting was decent and a fun time was had by all.

David,
Would have been nice to see you aswell. Sharing storys over good BBQ is hard to beat.
drool.gif

Maybe next time.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: borkongreat story Tim. excellent pics also. i may have some time off next year??
grin.gif

I'm sure after this story I'll have a long list.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: borkongreat story Tim. excellent pics also. i may have some time off next year??
grin.gif

smile.gif

ok.ok... i'll sweeten the pot. we'll shot some hogs and if my muzzys penetrate farther than your rages
sick.gif
you buy all the beer and food.. and vice-versa
grin.gif
and i forgot to add.. your way to crabby for anyone but me to go with
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: borkonOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: borkongreat story Tim. excellent pics also. i may have some time off next year??
grin.gif

smile.gif

ok.ok... i'll sweeten the pot. we'll shot some hogs and if my muzzys penetrate farther than your rages
sick.gif
you buy all the beer and food.. and vice-versa
grin.gif
and i forgot to add.. your way to crabby for anyone but me to go with
lol.gif

Hey man you shoot a Hoyt too. Should be a fair fight !
laugh.gif

I'd rather shoot'em in the head with a rifle.
thumbup1.gif

Back