T-shirts T-shirts T-shirts!!!

I'll probably send a few for donations but as far as sending some to sell, probably not. Main reason is that you can get them here and it's a lot of weight to ship them. We already have lots of donations to send there.

Wow

Great looking logo! You have out done your self. The only thing I would have changed is put .204 in place of .222 as it seams to have more of a following on PM. I am happy either way as I hunt with a .223, so my cartridge of choice is represented. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gunner45

We have T shirts with the logo on the front and the pic of the coyote on the back with the different cals. We also have polo shirts with just the logo on the front.

Did the t-shirt price go up?I noticed on your Jan post 18.00 and now 20.00 is price on the t-s? Not complaining just checking before I place my order,,thanks Mark

Ordered 1 today, will have to see how long it takes to make its way across the 49th...

Great looking shirt though...

Last edited:
Received it in the mail today...Looks excellent...Not too bad for shipping time, taking into consideration we just had a 4 day (easter) weekend here in canada....

If you guy's ever need to get a couple guys together to get some long sleeve 4XL order I down for 2
I like black if your going to order them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
I'm looking at some long sleeve, perhaps coming out in the fall, maybe a couple different colors. Don't know about size yet.

Back