Suppressor wrap suggestions

FairChase93

Looking to buy a wrap for my Lane Scorpian King, dimensions are 1.5"*8". My main goal would be protection while hunting, I tend to be really rough on stuff and would like to attempt to keep this in decent shape.

TAB make some very nice ones. I have 3 of them and will order another for my Gemtech when I get it.

Bought a tab and while my can is still in jail I slipped it onto a buddies ss can and it fit well and after getting the barrel pretty hot it left no residue or anything. Seems to do the job well

Tab Gear for the win
thumbup.gif

Ive been using a Armageddon cover for a few months now and really like it. Only reason i went with it, is because my buddy has been using them for a few years now and no complaints, he is hard on his equipment too.

I rem seeing one i think was a ColeTac and i like how it had the adjustable buckles instead of bungy cord.

ATACS Armageddon on a Specwar 7.62 can, kinda matches my krylon paint job

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TatonkaIII these things really worth $60+ dollars?

Tab SAS-R is definitely worth the $. Quality materials and craftsmanship, great design, and very effective. Mitigates mirage when looking through the scope, keeps from burning your gear/bags, and you can remove the suppressor from the rifle when it's hot.

One of the main reasons i got a cover is to keep it quiet when hitting things and a few times ive shot alot at hogs in a big field and the heat started washing my thermal out in the lower portion of my screen.

Worth every penny unless you don't mind the heat mirage coming off of the can. Supressor can and will heat up fast and cools off very slowly....
I have 1TAB Gear and 1 Armageddon wrap.

Back