Super yoter issues

Yes that’s the number he has been calling multiple times. Plus emails multiple times. Not one response. Dealer he bought unit from has tried to contact Bering optics on his behalf. Zippo , nothing. Was hoping some one had a direct phone number of a real person that would answer phone. Not a good look For Bering optics. Thanks for trying. MD

1 949 887 1212 was a number for Alex about 18 months ago, don't know if it still works or not but he got me fixed up.

My Freind fixed his unit himself before I seen the special contact number. But thanks for posting. Every one should put that number in their Rolodex. Freind unit had spring bent down. He got it bent back into place. All is good. Thanks. MD

I know this thread is for the super yoter’s but I have a question regarding any others warranty work. When you guys have sent your scopes in and they were returned did they ever tell you what was repaired when the scope was sent in? I had to send my super hogster in and was sent back with nothing but the scope, I guess it would have just been nice to know what they found to be the cause of the 0 shifts.

I just cant imagine why you wouldn’t send something that says what they repaired. The only thing I noticed that it was on the g4 profile when it returned but the g1 profile was still the same coordinates as when it left. This is the 2nd time the scopes been in under warranty the first time was for a button that died I don’t remember if there was anything then or just that the button worked. Just seeing if this was a common experience with them. Also this time it was sent in for a inconsistent poi shift.

Back