sti.ck a good AR together , on the cheaps

peabody

just saw DSE.......[edit:its DSA , not DSE, my bad.]...... has uppers ... MID-LENGTH GAS.

300 bucks,

add a BCG and a plum crazy lower .............:)

haves a great AR. for not a whole lot of money.

for some ? reason ?

i've got an itch, for another dissy
smile.gif

i want rifle gas on mine.... lookin at a DPMS upper....:)

peabody

Last edited:
I just spoke to the owner of New Frontier Armory and they are just waiting on some flash hiders, brakes, and QD mounts to come in this week to get the uppers on their site for sale. They have 25 of these built with 7-9 spoken for.

They should move fast at this price! If you'd like one held for you should shoot them an e-mail at sales@newfrontierarmory.com and they will contact you before they go on the site for sale.
He will post a picture ASAP.

They also said they will be offering some different options on the next batch that you'll be able to order through their online store including sights, rails, muzzle accessories, different calibers, bbl types, lengths, badger tac latches, etc.

The specs on the $475 basic model are as follows:

-YHM (Key Hole) complete upper with forward assist and dust cover
-16" G-Tac Chromemoly bbl
-YHM Low profile gas system
-YHM Diamond Quad Rail (Specter length to cover gas block)
-YHM Forend cover
-YHM Comp / Flash Hider
-G-Tac Mil Spec BCG and Charging Handle

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesNever heard of DSE?

I would be willing to bet for $300.00 it does not include bcg and charging handle though.
I think he meant DSG Arms. Here is the upper. No BCG or charging handle.

Originally Posted By: Dodge_CTDplz post a link to this upper
i have a PC lower needing an upper

im sorry... yes it's DSA inc.

www.dsarms.com

no bolt carrier group.

but ? still not bad.

peabody

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesNever heard of DSE?

I would be willing to bet for $300.00 it does not include bcg and charging handle though.

yes, your right... i said ''ADD A BCG''
smile.gif

its all good...
smile.gif

peabody

Originally Posted By: dwayOriginally Posted By: doggin coyotesNever heard of DSE?

I think he meant >>>>>>DSG Arms

Originally Posted By: Jeepdude1987Dway that is DSA not DSG or DSE?
That's what I get for getting on the computer before I have had my Diet Mountain Dew in the morning. I did atleast get the link right.

Pardon an AR virgin, but what's the difference, and why would one be better than the other?
When I can afford(right) I would like to get a PC lower and maybe the cheap upper from JSE, for a light weight AR. Or would the full length dissapator with rifle gas from Brasshound be a better deal. Light weight is a major factor for me. Thanks for the help!

Shayne

Back