Spot verses an vocal coyote. (clip)

That was a big 'ole male. Loved the posturing, kick backs, scat marking, of course the vocals. He was not happy she was in his territory. Neat to see how ballzy he got, when his female came to join in.

Those who have never hunted with decoy dogs, have no idea of the excitement they bring to a stand.

Great footage!

Tony

btech, that is a great video! Thanks for sharing with us. It appears to me that dog is working those coyotes about as good as it can be done. They no doubt had a litter of young ones around there. I thought it was impressive how unafraid the coyotes were of that area behind the house or farm building.

At first I thought ok a 10 minute video of a coyote barking. But then I watched it. Absolutely incredible footage and I'm glad you filmed 10 minutes before you shot now. Man I regret Chyna being passive and afraid of guns, I intended her to hunt with me. I don't even call her when I want her to come to me she's taught to come to lip squeaks so I wouldn't scare the coyote.

t/c223encore.

When I see your post...

I say

"Goody Goody... Honey get the popcorn.... Great stuff...

the ONLY REAL PROBLEM I see with it all.....
is that you live too far away to get in on the action....LOL

Maybe I do need to visit relatives in Ark...

Great video!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Great video...your dog must have a ton of patients waiting for you to shoot. You can see it in her eye as she waits for the shot. Too much fun to watch but I know when it is your dog the enjoyment is many times more. Thanks Jim

Back