Southwest PA

smilinIB

Anyone hunt coyotes in southern Fayette or southern Greene counties? I'll be moving there shortly and would enjoy a hunting partner.

I guess having 2 counties all to myself ain't a bad thing either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ...always got to look at the bright side.

Hey smilinIB, I hunt here in Perry County, but with gas dropping down I can round up some of the boys and meet you there. Of course you need to set up the grill and do up some grub. And if there are lots of coyotes, the food is good we all will be back.Post the menu and times. Enough teasing, welcome into the group. Keep us up dated.

Man, when I was living back home in WV I would have given my eye teeth for someone that wanted to hunt predators as much as I did! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Next time I am headed home I will shoot ya a PM... I am in Marshall Co. West By God Virginia! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I have hunted turkey in Green Co. Lots of birds in that area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

i hunt those areas all the time. There in my back yard. Going to Wyoming end of month for coyotes and Texas in late october. I'll start Pa. when i get back.

Last edited:
smilinIB,It won't take you long to learn there is quite a few,predator hunters in Fayette and Green counties. I hunt Fayette,Green,and Somerset counties for coyotes and other predators.I hunt other counties as well,but these are my main three.There is plenty of room for you here,just do some scouting and you should do well...Welcome to south western Pa.

ccv
MVC-267S.jpg

washington county here.there are plenty enough to shoot here.we have declared war on them,they have harrassed our beagle hounds to the point where 3 of us now are on a mission,seems that the yotes are winning though lol

Quote:
New question: Are there any fur buyers in southern Greene or Fayette counties? Northern WV?

smilinIBP
Why, you got some already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
i hunt those areas all the time. There in my back yard. Going to Wyoming end of month for coyotes and Texas in late october. I'll start Pa. when i get back.

SMS, give me a holler when you return.

Back