some people are just plain rude! lol

lon0121

i set up trail cameras by my deer bait pile 4 days ago in my back yard! this afternoon i go to get my memory card out to check and see if there is any activity. i opened her up and my memory card was gone! someone stole it out. i know i put it in there because i was walking in front of it when i set it out to see if the flash was on!
oh well, a lady with horses just bought the land conjoining eachothers and shes an animal rights activist! shes always screaming and during deer season they shoot a handgun and laugh maniacly to scare away game! she already cut down the trees on most of her land to make a horse trail. one day she and i ran into eachother on our neighbors property "he lets everyone on it" and she asked me to not shoot anything until shes long gone because the shot would scare her horse and buck her off? but i think she had something to do with taking my memory card!!! the tricky part is they left the whole trail camera and just took the memory card!!!

Set up another game cam aiming it at the first and see if shee trys it again, just make sure you hide the second one better than the first.

Originally Posted By: jawbreaker Set up another game cam aiming it at the first and see if shee trys it again, just make sure you hide the second one better than the first.
hey tahts a good idea there!!!
it confuses me because they left my ladder tree stand and the trail camera there!!! they just took the memory card!!

I knew a couple of people who had there cameras stolen out the plastic cover on the trail cams. They would show up to see what was on there cameras and the cover would be broken and the cameras gone. Its sad that You can't even have things out in the woods with out someone ripping you off.

Last edited:
+1,,,Quote: Set up another game cam aiming it at the first and see if shee trys it again, just make sure you hide the second one better than the first.... Then call the local sheriff and it might just break her from being such a turkey about other peoples hunting rights...

i can clearly see bootprints all over by my bait pile too! whom ever it was was not out to be a thief "they left all the equipment" and they knew texactly where the memory card slot was on this model, so they know thier stuff!

she rescued like 18 dogs from hurricane katrina adoption services! boy when they get loose you cant hunt an animal for a week!

When I lived with my parents I had one of my cameras set up behind there house. They dont own the land behind them but I have permission to hunt anything I want back there except for deer bc the owners family does. Anyways I had my camera set up just trying to get some pictures for my viewing pleasure and when I went down to get it, it was nowhere to be found. My dad contacted the owner and asked if they had taken my camera. They explained that one of their relatives had walked by it and heard it click and thought that somewhone had turned the safety off a gun. They looked and noticed it was a camera and took it. They then said that it was my fault bc I wasnt supposed to be deer hunting back there. My dad asked if they had ever seen me hunting deer back there and they said know. He then told them that I just wanted to get some pictures and they were still being pricks about it. He got fed up and had enough so he told them if my camera wasnt back before dark they had better find another way in and out of their field as his driveway is the only way to access it. They brought my camera back and appologized. Have had several cameras up there since and havent had anymore problems.

Originally Posted By: cathntrWhen I lived with my parents I had one of my cameras set up behind there house. They dont own the land behind them but I have permission to hunt anything I want back there except for deer bc the owners family does. Anyways I had my camera set up just trying to get some pictures for my viewing pleasure and when I went down to get it, it was nowhere to be found. My dad contacted the owner and asked if they had taken my camera. They explained that one of their relatives had walked by it and heard it click and thought that somewhone had turned the safety off a gun. They looked and noticed it was a camera and took it. They then said that it was my fault bc I wasnt supposed to be deer hunting back there. My dad asked if they had ever seen me hunting deer back there and they said know. He then told them that I just wanted to get some pictures and they were still being pricks about it. He got fed up and had enough so he told them if my camera wasnt back before dark they had better find another way in and out of their field as his driveway is the only way to access it. They brought my camera back and apologized. Have had several cameras up there since and ha vent had anymore problems.

man that's crazy!
get this guys, sometimes she lets her dogs ALL 18 out during the rut in November because they run deer off! i cant tell you how many times i had 7 beagles 2 yellow labs and some dachshunds walk past my old bait pile sniff it and start running and cocking legs on stuff! the horses get out sometimes too!

I got a neighbour like that. She walks around during hunting season with her dog yelling like crazy thinking she is helping the deer.

funny thing though she pushed a big 10 pointer off her land right out into the field my dad was sitting on, she even got to witness the BANG, Flop.

what a great day that was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: DVXDUDEI got a neighbour like that. She walks around during hunting season with her dog yelling like crazy thinking she is helping the deer.

funny thing though she pushed a big 10 pointer off her land right out into the field my dad was sitting on, she even got to witness the BANG, Flop.

what a great day that was
laugh.gif

Ahahahahaha!!!! serves her right! Awesome that your dad got to drop the buck.

Next time get set up in the woods then have someone else knock on her door and tell her not to go back there in 2 hours cuz you'll be out there. She'll run out and spook the deer right to you again.

An empty camera case loaded with one of those exploding dye packs would fix their little (soon to be) red wagon.
lol.gif

Lets see em wash that stuff off!
tt2.gif

Lowlifes
thumbdown.gif

Maybe you should inform the game department that someone is chasing/harassing game with a pack of dogs. A few tickets and she might learn.

Originally Posted By: johralMaybe you should inform the game department that someone is chasing/harassing game with a pack of dogs. A few tickets and she might learn.

the thing is i dont think shes breaking any laws??
im not the type to kill a dog if i see it at my bait either! its a win win for her high class self. the dogs dont seem to bother the coyotes though!

im scared shes the bell witch!! lol

Strap a M18A1 right above your camera with the wires headed back in the woods I think when they read ( FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY ) they will think twice before comming close to your equiptment again.....

Back