So Proud, I Can Hardly Stand Myself!!!

hey way to go there is nothing better than your first. So you just keep on patting your self on the back because you have earned it. Way to go and as allways keep um comming. I know that there will be lots more..

Ok, Yotecaller1,
Here is a diagram of coyote. You are 99% correct but if the pic is correct if you aim just behind the shoulder I think you'll hit the back half of lung and liver. What do ya think? Hope this helps other guys. The only one I got was head on at 166 yds. Bang flop 223, Nosler 50 gr. orange tip

[image]
anatomy_coyote_side_I.jpg
[/image]

Well it's Tuesday, and it hasn't worn off yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

I want to Thank all you guys for the nice comments. Now my job here is in jeopardy........because all I can think about is getting Ol' Number 2!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But, I got to pay the bills somehow. So better stay focused enough to fool the boss! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I feel like Posting a thread that starts out, "Hi my name is Rooster_Feather and I am addicted to Coyote Hunting. I just start killing and I can't stop." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif If I started that it would gather page after page. I know because I can spot an addict when I see one! Thinks a lot guys for exposing me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

My question is now that I have blood on my hands, What next? Do I loose my wife due to Hunting Season Widow, or is it my job because of the lack to stay focused. Will my kids be infected? Man I have opened a can of worms here. Does the maddness ever end??????

I SURE HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!

Really, Thanks Again To Everyone!! Every post either gives instruction on what to do or Oh' Crap I'm not going to do that.

Rooster (STILL SMILIN') /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rooster Feather – CONGRATULATIONS!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

We knew that you could do it, as it was all just a matter of time !! That first one will be with you forever to enjoy. Just get out there and pay attention – the cost for the second one is your attention to what you did correct for the first one.

I loved the story and the picture. I will be waiting for the next edition! YOU DID GOOD!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cactus Rat

WTG, very good development!

I would get a howler and talk to them!

You have to mix it up with 'otes and make some mistakes. And it may be clear as mud right now but after a bit more work it will just click.

AND you are coming up on THE TIME TO HOWL!

Three 44s

Congrats!! and good job on the tracking effort. You just cant find some, but thumbs up for a heck of an attempt. We must hold ourselves to high moral standards, and tracking is part of it. Great job.
aaron

Hey Rooster
I called my first one in 2 weeks ago and never got my gun up. But I talked about that first for a long time, and am still talking about it. I'll "get" my first but the first one called in is the best.
Congratulations

jbordy, keep that gun up on your shoulder though out the entire stand, don't make the same mistake I was maken'. Do you use sticks or a bi-pod? If not that would help you keep the gun ready.

Good Luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3rd Alarm

Back