So, Are the Dems Going To *Riot* If They Lose?

If Jane has a trainer he needs to throw in the towel. :rolleyes:

Hey YellowHammer, I think after these age comparisons somebody needs to change my diaper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL!

Now dog gone it hammer, I'f your gonna quote me, don't pick and choose...lol I said,
Ladyjane has proven herself a worthy debater (though usually wrong} We admire her for her spunk! We overlook her emotional tendencies as a woman, and consider her one of our own!
Sorry Hammer, Ive talked med's with Linda Jo till I was blue in the face. LJ has some valid points, but lets her "ravenous temper" interfear with getting her point across to us men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Now If I were going to ask LJ a question, it would be this, " Linda Jo, if all restrictions were lifted and we could freely purchase drugs from Canada, what Country would step to the plate next, and offer a greater savings? Would we spiral towards buying prescription drugs from actual third world countries? Because of the savings? Would you be confortable with this?"

And don't give me any of that older, wiser, and less fortunate than me, crap!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That! Is how I would provoke LadyJane to debate, but I wouldn't recomend my method to anyone else...lol

Love Ya Linda Jo.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hmmmm on second thought....hahaha

Ridge you better hope I don't show up on your doorstep with my *outfit* and make you behave!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif BUT..then again maybe you WANT to see my "ravenous temper". hah

Quote:
And don't give me any of that older, wiser, and less fortunate than me, crap!!
-----------------------------------
Nah...my buttons are not THAT easy to push. Now YOU might get away with it..but he won't; but leave out the less fortunate. I will make you eat that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hahahah, now look here, "Miss Rarely Behaved" I'll give you the spankin your daddy should have..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Be careful Ridge. If she is as much my senior as she says, osteoporosis may account for some brittle bones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'd hate to see here prescription drug costs go up.

Like I always said Hammer, If they thought like us, they'd have other parts like ours too,,,, That wouldn't be good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Uh, that would make you gay and, yes you WOULD be bored. Just look at how we enhance your lives! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Hahaha I can see the smack down comin' now for sure!

LadyJane, I love women,,, Love em cookin dinner, Love em doin laundry, Love em cleanin house, on and on,,, Still not sure they should drive or vote though!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif How's that for Smackdown?

Sorry LadyJane, I just can't resist...

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes???
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
NOTHING, you've already told her twice!

IT WORKED!!! IT WORKED!!! IT WORKED!!!

Sorry LadyJane, you know I'm just funning you a bit. You seemed like you were getting a little to big for your britches... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ohhhhh There goes that potty mouth again!! I'm gonna have to shower again, to wash that dirty icky feeling off. I think I can speak somewhat confidently for the men of this site in saying, "I'm just glad someone's tending their yard" Nothing worse than a yard that is growing wildly out of control. Ya just never know what your gonna find hiding there. .. Keep em neetly mowed...Ridge out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hah...well I have to do SOMETHING with you and Ridgeviewer lurking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hey Ridgeviewer: try some bleach this time...I hear it kills all that ICK. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have been told I got hammered here and missed it...*sigh*
I suppose it is time to take a nap..

jrbhunter: it is YOUR fault...I was playing scrabble until 2:30 AM.

Back