sniper hawg light

Kinda weird, no?
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: smilinIB

Upon further digging...all your posts endorsing lights have been edited to smiley faces. What gives? Did they shut your checks off or did you really decide to test them?

smelinIB, Yea those checks stop coming in but since I started driving a Jeep, shooting an R-15, and drinking Coka-Cola the money has been really good from those endorsements!!

Chad

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Chad WalkOriginally Posted By: smilinIB

Upon further digging...all your posts endorsing lights have been edited to smiley faces. What gives? Did they shut your checks off or did you really decide to test them?

smelinIB, Yea those checks stop coming in but since I started driving a Jeep, shooting an R-15, and drinking
Coka-Cola the money has been really good from those endorsements!!! If I ever run out of endorsements maybe you could loan me some of your foodstamps and some of that government cheese, until I can get back on my feet....Thanks Sunshine.......

Chad

Wow,not sure that was called for.

I purchased the mini sniper and i am very pleased with the quality and how far they actually shine for a little light. I have a green mini to shine with and a white mini to shoot. In my opinion the green is alot brighter than the white. On a dark night i can clearly see about 80yrds and ive picked up eyes out to 150yrds. Thinkin about getting the destroyer in green to shoot with for more distance if need be.

Due to WV's night hunting regs, we can only use red or amber colored lights. So I've always used red lights or lenses. I've heard people say that white LED's don't spook game like reuglar lights do, but I have no first hand experiance with it.

Originally Posted By: jlutcher51Ordered the destroyer last night can't wait to test this light

Let us know how you like it when you get it.

I just looked at these and would love to have one, I have been using one of the Premos lights and lugging around a battery jump pack and a spot light the last couple years. One of my major concerns is how long battery life would be in our low temps up this way. I have hunted down to -30 but mostly 0 and above. Looks like it takes 2AA (rechargable though) I use a minasks and havnt had any trouble with the battery pack in that so maybe.

The kill light xlr250 fom elusive wildlife technologies is an excellent light same features as the destoyer ,but a little cheaper. Those guys are nice to deal with also.
They told me for any reason if I wanted to send it back they would exchange it or refund my money and shipping aswell.I like it so well I'm going to order 2 more! One for my shotgun,one on my ar,and one to scan with if I'm somewhere a battery pack spot light is overkill!

Well I got my destroyer and the morning after I get a call that I gotta work out of town for 20 or so days out of town so I won't be able to do a full test until I get home. I can say that it lit up a shed from 100 yards away like a christmas tree. I am planning on doing a decent write up on the light when I get a chance . Feel free to p.m. me if you would like to know anything special about this light and ill try my best to answer any questions

Back