Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue

Originally Posted By: javafour Let's us just release the '61 doc so we know what's what and be done with this then.....Hmmmmmm??
I don't think that the '61 doc would end it. You can look on the board and see the shopping list that will follow if they appease the birthers, clear back to his kindergarden records. The whole thing is a fishing expedition. Most of which has nothing to do with eligibility.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitSo you think the web posted colb that was verified by his friends in factcheck is valid proof?
The Hawaii birth was verified not only by factcheck it was also verified by the State of Hawaii. Are you saying that the scanned image and photos have been falsified? You have any proof other that the fact that you so desperately want it to be true?

HI verified it had a copy of O's birth certificate they didn't clarify where the birth certificate originated, It could have been Kenyan and they filed it when they issued his colb. Factcheck is a spoof funded by the Annenburg Foundation, a leftiest bunch who O was associated with. The scanned image could be falsified, it surely hasn't been vetted. And yes I do want it to be proven that he's an upsurper. Just show all of his records like the media and democrats would be insisting on if he were a Republican and be done with it. By not showing them it just makes him look like there is something wrong with his past and he isn't going to provide any evidense that would support that. Nobody really knows much of anything about this guy other than he is a poor excuse for a representative of this country.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: javafour Let's us just release the '61 doc so we know what's what and be done with this then.....Hmmmmmm??
I don't think that the '61 doc would end it. You can look on the board and see the shopping list that will follow if they appease the birthers, clear back to his kindergarden records. The whole thing is a fishing expedition. Most of which has nothing to do with eligibility.

Well hells bells, Rimmy, you can call me a 'birther' all day long but I'll shut up and move on if they disclose the '61 long form. Sure, you'd have a few kooks who would stick with it, but I'm not a kook and I just want to see that the man was born in HI. I am NOT convinced by the COLB and I just want to see the real deal.

I would MUCH rather object to Obama on his incredible policy and philosophical errors and not on the weird stuff. But to me the matter is compelling and I simply want to see that he was born in a US hospital--that is ALL. I suspect Lurker, Jump and most of the rest of the guys here are with me on this.

FWIW, I have talked to some older kin and they all said that, even in liberal Seattle (remember, the Dunhams had resided on Mercer Island until just before Barry came along) giving birth to a mulatto/bi-racial baby in 1961 was a HUGE, HUGE deal. My mom graduated from Ballard High in 1955 and was married to Dad by '61 and she assured me that for young girls of that era to be with a 'negro' was "unthinkable". **And, BTW, Mom is a Unitarian, liberal Democrat who actually voted for Obama, lol! (There, I said it, lol!)

Quote:Factcheck is a spoof funded by the Annenburg Foundation, a leftiest bunch who O was associated with.
Here’s some facts that dispute your claim.
http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/2008/10/is-factcheckorg.html

Quote:HI verified it had a copy of O's birth certificate they didn't clarify where the birth certificate originated, It could have been Kenyan and they filed it when they issued his colb. It would not have listed a HI birthplace if that was the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
Opponents asserted that Hawaiian officials had not explicitly addressed the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, and pointed to a provision of Hawaiian law that permits the issuance of certifications of live birth to those born outside the state or even outside the country. However, the suggestion that this could have applied to Obama was rejected by Janice Okubo, director of communications for the Hawaii Department of Health: "If you were born in Bali, for example, you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate."[28] On July 27, 2009, Fukino issued a statement explicitly stating she has "seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."[29] [30]

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitFactcheck, typepad and wikipedia aren't proof of anything. No proof that the colb is authentic.
No problem questioning wikipedia however these quotes have footnotes to the original sources. Like this one http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2009/09-063.pdf (number 29 in the footnotes). So, how about your sources? Where are you getting the information you’re posting?

RR must be slipping. Using wikipedia as a source!? Even entry level college courses don't allow wikipedia as a source, in fact many don't allow ANYTHING from the internet as a source!

P.S. Barak, just produce the B.C. and put all the "right wing haters" in their place...seems logical to me (and Constitutional).

Very good Bryan. That is the whole point, 'Credibility'.
No one, at least the voters, know anything about the leader of the free world.
Does the Bible tell us who he is???????
If he would just tell the people that he rules over who he is & where he came from & how he got here & can verify that. Isnt that the 'subjects' right to know these things????

Originally Posted By: Timberbeast7RR must be slipping. Using wikipedia as a source!? Even entry level college courses don't allow wikipedia as a source, in fact many don't allow ANYTHING from the internet as a source!

He's movin' up. Used to quote snopes.

Obama is hiding something. He might be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but when that stuff is unearthed about his past everyone will use it against him. FOREVER.

He will be the biggest $hit stain there ever was as a President. Nixon will be an angel in comparison to the amount of fraud this guy ushers into Washington D.C. under the guise of change and transparency. He has yet to be transparent about his past because he is hiding from it.

He's not fit to serve in the military let alone the CIC.

America has been Hood Winked. Thanks to the liberal media and do nothing but pamper themselves Congress.

Wage war on the Middle class as a smoke screen. This stuff won't last forever. There's a 2010 vote coming and people are getting riles up.

What do people really think of a retard White House that didn't even acknowledge 2 million protesters on their doorstep. Idiot.

Liberty will prevail and this scumbag will be out of office eventually. By way of re-election or term limit.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgOriginally Posted By: Timberbeast7RR must be slipping. Using wikipedia as a source!? Even entry level college courses don't allow wikipedia as a source, in fact many don't allow ANYTHING from the internet as a source!

He's movin' up. Used to quote snopes.

I think anyone interested would check out the footnotes that Wikipedia provided to see the source however knowing that Wikipedia wouldn’t be good enough for a couple of scholarly intellectuals like you and Timberbeast I provided a direct link to the State of Hawaii press release.

It's a certified pile of trash.

The state of Hawaii has not certified that he was actually born in Hawaii. Only that he was issued a birth certificate.

Otherwise there would have been witnesses stepping forward. The birth of a child is celebratory event. I know we took pictures when my kid was born and everyone knew about it. Even which hospital is in question with this clown. He himself contradicted his COLB.

The entire circumstances surrounding his citizenship is in question for many reasons. None of them very outlandish. The law might be on his side as long as he cloaks the truth. When the little rat squeals and some of his secrets are let loose he will be ruined. It might happen during his Presidency term or after. In the end his name will be in the toilet like Jimmy Carter. It's just a shame that he will have to ruin America in the process of this fraudulent activity.

Originally Posted By: chepThe state of Hawaii has not certified that he was actually born in Hawaii. Only that he was issued a birth certificate.
Yes they have, no matter how much you don't want it to be true, it's true.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: chepThe state of Hawaii has not certified that he was actually born in Hawaii. Only that he was issued a birth certificate.
Yes they have, no matter how much you don't want it to be true, it's true.

The proof in the BC is the Vault Copy, where is it? No more dancing, just show it .

Back