Seats for calling

I use the gobbler lounger like pictured above. By far the best chair I have used. Only problem with it is sometimes it don't give enough height to see over tall grass.

Originally Posted By: cathntrI use the gobbler lounger like pictured above. By far the best chair I have used. Only problem with it is sometimes it don't give enough height to see over tall grass.
I agree about the lounger but it just seems that the older I get the fatter I get and the Arthritis gets worse, so now then I use the lounger I kinda roll out of it to get up
lol.gif

So now I use a Folding Directors Chair that is light weight and gets me 20" off the ground with arm rest and a back.

I haven't figured out how to post a picture but I use a backpack style decoy bag filled with a bean bag. Very comfortable steady and a breeze to carry. I also use a turkey type chair that swivels that's really good too.

thanks for suggestions. I ended up ordering the browning chair. By the time i got around to order the one from cabelas chair they was sold out.

Back