Sardines

Originally Posted By: HookedOriginally Posted By: ARCOREYI love the Kippered Herring filet snacks from Beachcliff in soy oil or the dollar store ones in hot sauce. No guts or bones in them. I can't stand a string of guts or a gritty backbone when chomping down on sardines. It's more of a texture thing than taste
blink.gif

thats what the saltines are for

I thought they were handles for people that didn't have forks and didn't like oysters. Besides, I swear deer can hear those saltines crunch, they never seem to mind the fish smell though
rolleyes.gif

Sardines are good. They are addicting and they make you stink like a small rotten fish. Eat them before going to manditory meetings at work and the office pukes tend to cut things short and let you get back to work.
The ones in Lousiana Hot Sauce are like crack with oyster crackers and Tony Cherronies Cajun Spice...Yummy!!!

I am now going to eat the tin of Brunswicks in olive oil that I have in my desk. This thread has made me frigging hungry.

Trashcan
DCC

P.S. I forgot, it helps to have an ice cold cerveza or three, makes that little fish go down like it was meant to!!

Last edited:
My brother and I were on top of a mountain Grouse hunting.We stopped in a clearing to eat lunch.We had sardines.There was a buzzard circling low over us.I said wonder what he wants.My brother said He's waiting to get to lick these cans.

It would take more than 3 cervezas for me to swallow one. I don't like any seafood though. Anything that swims around eating it's own sh$t is just wrong.

Originally Posted By: deadhorse Anything that swims around eating it's own sh$t is just wrong.

They don't swim, but do you like chicken?
laugh.gif

Quote:They don't swim, but do you like chicken?

They don't just eat their own, they eat everyone elses too!
sick.gif

Nothing nastier than a chicken!

tnshootist!! fudge is my name so thay means i can fudge anytime i like!!lol have killed alot of bobcats useing sardines as scent and use them in traps. plus they are good to eat and the smoked oysters too!!

Really have used them as bait. I really thought you were kidding.I could believe a cat would smell them,I guess I never really thought about it.Thats interesting.

learn somthing everyday! stopped to get warm and have a hot drink, when we started to light , there was a cat at the bummper smelling the can!! tis the truth!! if she ever lerns how to post pics. i will show some pics.!!

Back