Said ... 'NO' ..to a gun today !!

Tim Neitzke

Went for a ride today to a gun show. I was totteing an O/U shotgun that I don't shoot much . This guy walks up with a "Nelly" M2 camo 26" used ,but very good condtion. The price was right and I've been wanting to get one to snow camo,BUT I walked away !
crazy.gif
I think I'm gonna have nightmares about it.
laugh.gif

You guys ever done such a thing ?
rolleyes.gif

Well....
I'm trying to raise money for a project and a hunt. So, I didn't want to spend the $$. If I would have sold my shotty,it would have been a diff story...
laugh.gif

"bad" is such a bad word... i think of it more as an investment in my childrens future. well preserved firearms never lose value only gain tim.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunBuy first, exercise logic later. You will accrue a large amount of my guns with my proven system.........

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
LMFAO

you can say "no"? I never thought of that...it seems like such a simple, novel idea. All the money, time and copper that has been uselessly wasted just because of my "yes" habit.
ohmy.gif

Originally Posted By: bushyyou can say "no"? I never thought of that...it seems like such a simple, novel idea. All the money, time and copper that has been uselessly wasted just because of my "yes" habit.
ohmy.gif

It's been a long time since I've done that.

I had to do that the other day, it sucked. Found a lightly used Remington SPS Varmint 22-250 for $429. Where at my local gun shop has that same gun new for $649ish.
It was painful to pass if up but now I'm looking for a pistol.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeLOL! I know Ken. I've already been "bad" twice last month.

I was "bad" twice last week.
laugh.gif

last time i was bad i bought a jewell and my wife caught me coming out of the post office with it and it cost me a new cell phone for her

Back