Ruger American 260 Rem limited edition for dealers

I have a Ruger in 260 myself. Love it, Mine is real picky and only shoots 120 gr Fed premium Nosler Ballistic tips. I have a friend that has loaded up some ammo I'm going to try soon and will let you know how that turns out.
A good trigger job and you'll have a rifle that is likely able to out perform the operator, mine does regularly.

Originally Posted By: lawdog616Well the dealer I got my Ruger American Predator in 260 rem had 2 of them when I bought mine a couple years ago. a few months ago I stopped in and he still had the second one, so I bought it. Serial #'s are 3 apart. Mounted Nikon scopes on both and sighted them in for deer with different ammo.................love them rugers, got 4 of them now.

You bought your 260 Pred. Back in late November of 2015. Then you posted in mid December of the same year that the dealer still had one on the shelf, but was moving a lot of Rugers.

Now 2 years later you pick up that same left over Ruger from that same volume dealer?

Good thing you like them Rugers, and went back 2 years later, or that poor dealer would likely have in on his inventory for another 2 years. Geez.

If your going to revive an old thread,,,, that's how you do it!

Back