***Requesting Customer/Member Input***

We are trying to feel the market out for new inlettings that we are thinking about adding to our catalog and want to hear what our customers want most!!

If you had to rank in order of first offered, how would you rank?

1. Wood Laminate/Walnut Replacement stock for the Savage Axis

2. Wood Laminate/Walnut Replacement stock for the Ruger American - Centerfire

3. Wood Laminate/Walnut Replacement stock for the Ruger American - Rimfire

4. Wood Laminate/Walnut Replacement stock for the Tikka T3

5. Wood Laminate/Walnut Replacement stock for the Remington 783

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Going to have to say the savage axis and ruger american rimfire will probably sell really well.

Over at rimfire central many are waiting for you to bring out the RA stock.

The savage axis is horribly cheap and needs replacement.

Owning a tikka t3, the synthetic stock they come with is pretty good. I know I have no desire to replace it.

Everyone is complaining about the savage B-Mag stock. You should consider inletting for that. If its anything like the other synthetic savage stocks I'm sure it is junk.

I'm going to go 4, 1, 2, 5, 3 in that order.

I just purchased a Browning A-bolt stock from Boyds in the pepper laminated thumbhole. It fit good and looks nice after I did the finish on it. Also have one on my Howa.

Thanks for asking us for our input.

Only the first two apply to me, so obviously that would be great if you came out with the Savage Axis replacement definitely and there is a 75% chance I'd buy the Ruger American Center fire stock.

Thanks for seeking our input.

1 (why someone would spend money on a new stock when they picked it almost solely based on the cheapest price is beyond me)

One stock I would like, which i got for my 10/22 is the rifle stock that has the 6 position but stock of the AR.

Meaning, I would love to be able to get that same Axiom 6 position style stock, for other rifles, like my Thompson Center Predator Venture in 22-250. Then I could shrink it down for the kids to shoot. But I would think that a wider variety of options for standard bolt guns would sell good.

In reply to Tbone about the Axis stock. Lots of people buy cheap and later want to upgrade without buying a new gun. I've got a buddy looking to upgrade his Axis now.

1 and 4, not really concerned with the others. There's lot of talk about the Savage as a very accurate budget build and the Tikka has a sort of "cult" following that you won't hear associated with a lot of other guns.

thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Back