Reloading room pictures who has them?

Colt Python hanging on the pegboard
Ruger Mini-14
SxS shotgun
AR with EO-Tech
Hawken Muzzle loader
Unknown shotgun on wall
2-1911s, one on wall(Possible .22?), one on bench (Colt?)

Python is correct. Got it from a Portland PD buddy when they transitioned out of revolvers to Glocks. The three 1911s are a Bill Wilson CQB, Kimber Super Carry and Loaded Springer. Two sidebys; CZ Ringneck 28 and my grandfather's Parker 16 Vulcan. I thank my lucky stars that my dad and both grandpas taught me firearms and how to shoot. Correct also on the Ruger Mark II pistol. The top one on the wall is a Uberti 1858 New Army. I have a basement range but two shots out of the smoke wagon will chase you out of the basement for a week.

Mini 14 is a given. The AR is a Bushy Optics ready with EOTech. The combo color shotgun is an Benelli M1 Super 90 with Mo Bragg Soft-touch stock. Not a perfect fit, but I traded Mo for something and got one of his zero recoil stocks in return. The Hawken I made from a kit.

heres my bench... i had a buddy come over and we threw this together this winter inside the house after i broke my foot the first of jan. all i had to do was spin around and open the bedroom window and my targets were setup at 50 and 100 yards up on the hill in the pasture. worked out real well for me with a broken foot and all kinds of time on my hands. lol. i plan on moving it back out to the garage this fall but for now its staying in the house.

102_1740-1.jpg

ones mine, ones a buddies. we had two loads we were working up constantly and instead of brushing out all the powder out of the back when we needed to change we used both dispensors and left the powder in there and continued to fill it up when we needed to. we went through a few bottles of 4895 and 2015 in 3 months.. lol.

Back