Reloading Room near complete

Originally Posted By: crapshootI don't think the wife will be happy with what you have done to her kitchen....but I can dig it!

Yeah, I can hear it now, "OK, I give up, where did you put my sink?"
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Lefty,
On the lighting there is 1000 lumen at the counter top so there is ample light at where Im working. The over head light is just drowned out by the under cabinet light and the camera doesnt do a very good job at showing how much light there is at the work space.

Mr. O

Riflemann,

Yes it nice to have a place for everything now. I used to have a shelving unit but it was always disorganized and messy. Now each cabinet only has one caliber of bullet in it and my powder is behind doors and separated.

Mr. O

Was going to make a wise crack about stealing the wife's
kitchen, but a couple beat me to it. Man, that's just waaaay
too nice! It makes my reloading area look really junked up.
But wait!! It already looked really junked up.

Very neat setup, it looks like fluorescent lighting under the cabinets and I have heard that fluorescent will affect Electronic Scales but I don't see any on your counters and maybe you don't use electronic but was wondering if that is true about fluorescent? as my loading room has them for overhead lighting and I plan to put shelves but do like the cabinets in your room and may go that route and put lighting under them like you have. I use electronic scales and do have a little problems with inconsistency on the loads. Thanks for any feedback.

Originally Posted By: Mr. OutdoorsRiflemann,

Yes it nice to have a place for everything now. I used to have a shelving unit but it was always disorganized and messy. Now each cabinet only has one caliber of bullet in it and my powder is behind doors and separated.

Mr. O

Where's the fun in that? I love Easter egg hunts.

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: Mr. OutdoorsRiflemann,

Mr. O

Where's the fun in that? I love Easter egg hunts.

Greg

I love finding stuff I put up in a safe place years ago.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mr. OutdoorsIm getting close to completion of my reloading room.

That is a sweet set-up...and done with your wife's approval...you're one of my new heroes! Nice work!

Back