Reloading Room/Bench Setups

Originally Posted By: Ricky BobbyHere is a pic of my current reloading setup/bench.
wink.gif

IMG_2721.jpg

How do you guys keep your loading benches so nice and neat - does Martha Stewart visit you weekly???

If the town P&Z saw my basement, they would condemn the whole property
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: Ricky BobbyHere is a pic of my current reloading setup/bench.
wink.gif

How do you guys keep your loading benches so nice and neat - does Martha Stewart visit you weekly???

If the town P&Z saw my basement, they would condemn the whole property
frown.gif

My pictures were taken after about four hours of cleaning! I did it specifically to see what it could look like .........one time!!
crazy.gif

Greg

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Keeping a bench clean is a never ending battle!! And they are NEVER big enough.

The understatement of the year!!
thumbup.gif

Greg

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Keeping a bench clean is a never ending battle!! And they are NEVER big enough.

I can spend a whole day cleaning, and by noon of the next day, there is not a square inch of bench top showing
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Too many projects going on, not enough benches
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Keeping a bench clean is a never ending battle!! And they are NEVER big enough.

I can spend a whole day cleaning, and by noon of the next day, there is not a square inch of bench top showing
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

In my current house, my "work" bench and "loading" bench are side by side. NOT a good idea. Lol

I will reevaluate when we get to South Dakota. I'm actually considering a storage shed, set-up for loading and gun maintenance only. The tools and such will stay in the garage...

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Keeping a bench clean is a never ending battle!! And they are NEVER big enough.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

In my current house, my "work" bench and "loading" bench are side by side. NOT a good idea. Lol

I will reevaluate when we get to South Dakota. I'm actually considering a storage shed, set-up for loading and gun maintenance only. The tools and such will stay in the garage...

When you finish the shed, put the bedroom, the kitchen, and living room stuff in it, and then there will be room for the loading and gun stuff in the house...

... drop by the shed for diner every so often, so the wifie doesn't forget who you are
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: CatShooterOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Keeping a bench clean is a never ending battle!! And they are NEVER big enough.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

When you finish the shed, put the bedroom, the kitchen, and living room stuff in it, and then there will be room for the loading and gun stuff in the house...

... drop by the shed for diner every so often, so the wifie doesn't forget who you are
lol.gif

Uh, the wifie forgetting I am here is kinda the point. Things are much smoother that way.
smirk.gif
Plus she has no way to track what I have done.
sneaky2.gif

Some mighty fine setups have been posted! I should have roughly 30ft of counter space when I get my 2 rooms all set up the way I want. I am going to make my own counter top frames, go to Menards and pick out some counter top and start throwing it together. I will probably end up having some custom cabinets made by a local guy. I like the idea of tool chests to roll around, so I am going to start watching all the local tool stores for deals on them.

I am gonna put up some more shelves in the near future, and got some good ideas from some of y'all's, anyways here is mine. Built a new shop at the house and about a third of it is walled off, front part is where my safe and all my hunting clothes & goodies are. The back room is roughly 10x10 and it is solely a reloading room.

71614213.jpg

a20370eb.jpg

ad029ab2.jpg

Here is a updated picture of my new reload room. I have half the basement tore out, so I`m in about 1/3 the space I had before.
010.jpg

Here are a few pictures of my progress

P1020678.jpg

P1020679.jpg

P1020680.jpg

This is going to get a 10ft bench put in as soon as I get the wall done. This will be my over-flow area.

P1020683.jpg

thanks guys. The walls are done in tongue and groove pine boards, so I built the bench shelving out of the same material to match.

Back