Redumlicans are good for one thing..........

Quote:
OK Stu, Does this post directly violate your post in the following thread. I am thinking sweatty betty must have you on ignore. Looks like he deserves some great vacation time to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Stu's thread

Quote:

i feel the same way so i havent used the ignore button on d.r. but the veteran hater will never have anything to say that i will waste part of my life reading.
i still think he isnt worth the powder to put him in the ground

dr, fwiw i was refering to jwp and his cookie offer to the vets. that was the lowest thing i have ever seen. i find your posts rather funny and entertaining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Quote:
People of the left generally have a hard time with this. They seem to lack distinction. If you're not a lib, then you're a conservative & nothing else is possible. People on the right tend to have the same problem in reverse.

Most folks see only 2 boxes & you must fit in one or the other. The notion that something entirely different may be possible escapes them.

I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
I don't care what nationality or political affiliation they happen to be as long as the wealth was acquired under the aforementioned conditions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:

If wealth is aquired through honest hard work by a Republican, then that's okay with you? Or, if a Republican aquires wealth that means he's automatically a crook? I find all this fascinating-looking into the murkiness of a liberal bedwetter's mind.

GWB's estimated net worth is around 7-10 million. In your opinion, is it ill-gotten? Would you consider him to be "elite rich"? How about Limbaugh and his accumulated wealth of many millions? Did he get it through illicit means?

Quote:
I usually do not agree with the concept of distancing myself from my enemies.I believe in the adage "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".But,I do think Daddyrabid will be the first entry on my ignore list.

+1 for Stu. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

He was the 1st one ever on my "ignore" list, and I have been all the happier for it! Idiotic liberals are always going to be with us, as are parasites, plagues, and other atrocities. I may have to on occasion put up with libs and their lunacy when watching TV, but I refuse to do so on a gun and hunting forum.

Dust, I find it humorously entertaining that you try to follow along in topics and discussions that you have as much business participating in as a monkey does w/a deep sea fishing rod.

Quote:

He was the 1st one ever on my "ignore" list, and I have been all the happier for it! Idiotic liberals are always going to be with us, as are parasites, plagues, and other atrocities. I may have to on occasion put up with libs and their lunacy when watching TV, but I refuse to do so on a gun and hunting forum.

Quote:
Dust, I find it humorously entertaining that you try to follow along in topics and discussions that you have as much business participating in as a monkey does w/a deep sea fishing rod.

Quote:

Boy theres some Mega ditto's directed at you on that one DR in fits to a tee!

Last edited:
Quote:

Quote:

Uh, daddyrabid....in case you dont know, if someone has you on "ignore" then that means that he can't read your post. Do you understand that? I mean even you are capable of grasping what that means, right? So therefore you are responding to someone that is unable to read what you are entering. OK? You able to grasp that at all?

Wow. You really are a genius aint you?

forty foe shooter, duh, do you really think that be the case? Don't believe everything you hear or see my young Jedi

Quote:

He was the 1st one ever on my "ignore" list, and I have been all the happier for it!

Uh, daddyrabid....in case you dont know, if someone has you on "ignore" then that means that he can't read your post.

Stu Farish- "You don't answer direct questions placed to you by other members, don't stand up for anything, simply rail against the GOP, conservatives & oil companies without providing anything of substance."

Quote:

GWB's estimated net worth is around 7-10 million. In your opinion, is it ill-gotten? Would you consider him to be "elite rich"? How about Limbaugh and his accumulated wealth of many millions? Did he get it through illicit means?

How about an answer Bugs Bunny? Have you gone from the side stepping simple questions to ignoring them?

Whelp, IMHO, anything on the positive $ scale that bush has managed to get his hands on is a travesty. With that being said you can be rest assured his worth will be quite a bit more after all of the checks are cashed. Now, concerning rush, from what I know he got his money honestly and thereby I see no fault on his part. However, he's still trying to figure out a way to get a nickel out of me.

Quote:

How about an answer Bugs Bunny? Have you gone from the side stepping simple questions to ignoring them?

Quote:
Whelp, IMHO, anything on the positive $ scale that bush has managed to get his hands on is a travesty. With that being said you can be rest assured his worth will be quite a bit more after all of the checks are cashed. Now, concerning rush, from what I know he got his money honestly and thereby I see no fault on his part. However, he's still trying to figure out a way to get a nickel out of me.

Quote:

I won't "rest assured" when it comes from you. Do you have any evidence that Bush has attained any of his wealth through illegal or unethical means, or are you just parroting more talking points from the left wing blogosphere? Is the salary he earns as President a "travesty"? What scheme to you think Limbaugh has in mind to separate you from your nickel? Do you believe the pursuit of making money is what drives either of them?

RedDawg, this has all the makings of a zen riddle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. We'll just have to agree to not agree till this Nov /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif at which time I feel like you're probably going to be pretty hard to find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif. as for your question I feel that "power" becomes the main ingredient/driving force as opposed to the money.

Quote:
Do you believe the pursuit of making money is what drives either of them?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Uh, daddyrabid....in case you dont know, if someone has you on "ignore" then that means that he can't read your post. Do you understand that? I mean even you are capable of grasping what that means, right? So therefore you are responding to someone that is unable to read what you are entering. OK? You able to grasp that at all?

Wow. You really are a genius aint you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
thats some funny stuff

Why are you guys so busy feeding the troll? And a remarkably snide, vindictive, insulting, childish one at that. He offers nothing constructive (hey where's your pro-libertarian posts, eh?) and only shows up here to insult and agitate, period. Starve him instead.

Back