"VP Debate

Ole Joe was an arrogant, self promoting, lying, Dem. tonight.

Even made a couple animated attempts to slap the moderator around.

Ryan won it on facts, heart, honesty AND self control.

Ole Joe was a loose cannon.

It will all come out in print and the airways tomorrow.

Looking forward to the 'backlash'!!!

Ryan got beat up pretty bad. He may get some sympathy votes. I guess Joe doesn't subscribe to the anti-bullying program. CBS has Biden viewed as winner by 50%, Ryan 31%, and the rest undecided.

HB must have attended the Biden school of BS. Biden looked like an angry stupid old man who didn't have a firm grasp on reality. I would be that most of the American taxpayers wanted to just slap the crap out of Biden for his disrepectful lying BS. The Dems have absolutely zero record to run on so must resort to their typical lying attacks on their opponents. I fully expect Romney to wipe the floor with the cabana boy once again.

Originally Posted By: eaglerock Old Joe , kicked Eddie Munster in the nuts real hard . I felt sorry for him lol

You've got a point eaglerock. Unfortunately, this was supposed to be a debate between two learned opponents instead of a schoolyard bullying session.

Joe came armed with little more than his big mouth spewing out his party's talking lines and his obvious contempt for anything or anyone who does not agree with his drivel.

The libs are quick to whine about gridlock but when most of the cars (the blue ones, don't you know) refuse to budge, it's kind of hard to get things moving. Biden showed absolute disregard for any efforts on the republican side to accomplish anything - utter astonishment at the very idea on at least one occasion.

While Ryan is not the skilled debater Romney was, I admire his composure last night. He was a true gentleman.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Ryan got beat up pretty bad. He may get some sympathy votes. I guess Joe doesn't subscribe to the anti-bullying program. CBS has Biden viewed as winner by 50%, Ryan 31%, and the rest undecided.

CNN has it 48% to 44% Ryan. And Biden didn't look like a bully. Seriously, he looked like he was on drugs. If he worked for me and acted like that, I'd send him for a for-cause urinalysis. I'm not trying to be funny. He really did look like he was on something.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Ryan got beat up pretty bad. He may get some sympathy votes. I guess Joe doesn't subscribe to the anti-bullying program. CBS has Biden viewed as winner by 50%, Ryan 31%, and the rest undecided.

CNN has it 48% to 44% Ryan. Biden looked like he was on something. I'm not being funny. He really did look like he was on some kind of drugs. Kinda reminded me of the emperor in Gladiator that was acting giddy and freaky during the lion scene. If he worked for me and acted like that, I'd send him for a for-cause urinalysis. I really mean that.

Thats strange, just watched CBS and they had Ryan up by 20. I think Ryan was very respectful of slow Joe, more then i would have been, that in itself won over many undecided voters. It also showed the people how arrogant old Joe is with his smirks, laughing and constant interruptions.

Certainly no clear winner in my view. Ryan was obviously more professional and I thought he did well against Joe and his YEARS (to long) of experience. Ol Joe was certainly citing page after page of the dumpacrap playbook. Without question playing the class warfare card. And the lies, well that goes hand in hand for a dumpacrap. I did enjoy Joes tap dance scene when asked about his religion and abortion question. Ryan was clear and firm with his answer.

Lot's of innocent honest people get beat up by no minded loudmouths every day HB. That doesn't mean they lose, which Ryan clearly didn't, unless you're stupid enough to buy into the innumerous lies Biden told. Anyone with half a brain has only to look at one or two of the points that we know Biden was clearly lying about, (Libya, tax increases to the middle class, medicare cuts under Obamacare...), look at his actions/reactions to those points (body language, laughing, smirking, interupting Ryan, whining at the moderator about getting his time), look at those same signs in his demeanor as indicative of truth/cover up/lie over the entire debate, and you realize he was covering up/lying pretty much throughout the entire debate.

Of course Democrats all tend to act in that manner when attempting to assert their supposed superior intelligence/position. You have your days, eaglefart always comes across in that manner when he wants attention/speaks, and those of us with a brain just sorta tolerate you guys, much like Ryan just sorta tolerated Biden's presence last night.

Barata obama to Joe Biden:
"Don't follow the rules,I don't.When Congress doesn't do what I want,I write my own laws.That's how a King does it."
"When you get up on that stage,don't let Ryan get a word in about the Republican's message to the American people.Yell! Call him a liar!Talk over him every time he opens his mouth to speek!Cheat,that's how we'll win."
"Oh ya,we have the moderator on our side so don't worry about her."

Sympathy votes for Ryan??? He conducted himself with "Presidential" class vs. Slow Joe who looked like he was losing it. If Joe was my candidate (which he [beeep] sure isn't!) I would be embarrassed to say so after the bizarre, disrespectful, arrogant way he represented himself and his party last night...

I feel like it was a wasted debate. Ryan never got a chance without interuptions to explain anything he and romney stand for. Biden on the other hand never really tried to say his and Obamas stance/plans. It was just attack mitt and ryan and not talk about what "we" are doing.

I truley feel I know less about Obama'/Biden's stance on the issues after this debate than I did after the first debate between Mitt and Barrack, and only know alittle bit more about Romney/Ryan's plans that he was allowed to explain (which wasn't much) without interruptions.

Fox News pic sez it best.

SNICKERDOODLE_20121012_083623.jpg

Regards,
hm

Quote:CBS has Biden viewed as winner by 50%, Ryan 31%, and the rest undecided....HB,,,The evaluation by CBS doesn't really surprise anyone...But, I would suggest you bother tuning into some other sources before locking onto your statement for good...

I listened to several on both sides of the issue and it was pretty obvious that both the Left and Right were claiming "victory", but watching some of the Focus Groups, there were a lot less than 19% that were "Undecided"...Even some previous Obama supporters were dismayed at the performance of the Democratic performance in both debates...I think the words "Not Presidential" and "Lackluster" were used regarding that side...

Originally Posted By: Rocky1I'm not even sure that is unintelligent enough to describe Biden hm!

Ol Joe was just celbrating getting his fingers separated at last.
grin.gif

1a_phixr.jpg

Regards,
hm

Back