Pups out of coyote stock.

Devin69

My Airedale/Irish Terrier has kicked in and doing a awesome job on coyotes and lion the last little while and it so happens that she is coming in heat. I am going to breed her to either my Jagd or my Jagd/Bloodhound plott.
If this interrests anyone and you have a favor of one or the other, let me know.
I have been looking forward to doing a cross like this for a long time now, but Emma wasn't showing anything until I took her along on a few lion hunts. The first one she followed us to the tree and from there on it was game on.
She is about #45 and the Jagd/ bloodhound plott cross is #35. So either stud I use the pups should be around #25 to #35 pounds. They should have the wire haire coat and be tough as nails.
Once she starts showing I will take deposits. Devin 801-910-1501

Devin,

That sounds like you are gonna have some gritty dogs to say the least. Them Jagd are something else. That bloodhound/plott is the one that you were gonna get rid of last year?

I got you down Duanne, had you there before I even thought about it. I know you wanted one.
gonzaga, no I was never going to get rid of Bruno. He has been rockin on the coyotes since I got him as a pup. I wouldn't sell him for $4,000. But if you got $5000 I might concider it.

I am thinking the Jagd cross. I just got a female Jagd/Airedale cross Bruno's mother. I want to do a half brother half sister cross if she turns out.
But Bruno throws some mighty fine pups.

I might be interested in one of them pups.

I couldn't remember which one it was. Anywho, those pups should get after it.

Let me know I am making a list of guys now and have a few of them on it already. When she starts to show I will get a deposit from anyone on the list.

$150. the last ones I lost my butt on. Drove them all over the country, by the time it was done I was upside down about $1500.lol

I ended up Breeding her to my Jagd X Plott/Bloodhound male. He just is a awesome coyote dog and he throws the same type of pups too. Devin 801-910-1501

I will post some pictures of them when they are born and that will get them. They should be Ugly and women and kids love ugly dogs.lol

Here she is

bg9vr9.jpg

4jpzlv.jpg

She is the one in the front

28bd73m.jpg

Back