Pulsar warranty questions???

hambone215a

Has anyone had any experience with using Pulsar warranty on any of their products? Being stupid I didn't read the warranty information and didn't register within 30 days, or register at all. Their warranty is 3 years, but don't know if they'll honor it because I didn't register it. Had issues with my Quantum HD38 and Apex XD50A over the weekend that cost us a competition over the weekend.

Not that I am any help with Pulsar, but it's more common than youd think for people to be forgetful to register. I did the same thing with my FLIR and it was a none issue. From what I am told about Pulsar, I doub't you will have any problem. Perhaps call your dealer and ask for them to help, otherwise just call directly and ask for a RMA.

They will honor the warranty if you can provide "proof of purchase". Contact their returns dept. and explain your situation and they will get you squared away.

As long as you have proof of purchase your fine, I never registered my unit and I got a new one sent to me within 3 days of them receiving my broke unit.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I was finally able to get ahold of a person, Candace was awesome. She said don't worry about it send it in. I have receipt for monocular but having trouble finding receipt for scope and she said just make a note that I can't find it. Customer service like that makes me a customer for life.

Just another reason we really support the Pulsar brand. Won't get this caliber of Customer Service from ATN or Armasight/FLIR.

Originally Posted By: mdmorrowThey a solid bunch of regular Texas folks. Love to hunt and nice to deal with.

The brotha I talked to on the phone for about an hour couldn't have been nicer, but he had never been hunting. I cannot imagine working at a company like that and never once raising my hand like "hey I think y'all need to show me how these work in the field".

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMJust another reason we really support the Pulsar brand. Won't get this caliber of Customer Service from ATN or Armasight/FLIR.

+ 1 for Pulsar and we have had the same experience with Armasight as well......no problems with service from them.

Kevin

Update on my Pulsar warranty claim. They honored the warranty without having registered my monocular. I mailed it off last Thursday, also emailed proof of purchase same day. Tuesday this week I was looking through my email and seen where the proof of purchase email didn't go through. I tried several times to get it to go through and it wouldn't. I called Sellmark who handles Pulsar, they asked for my RA# and told me there was an invoice showing it was mailed today (Tuesday). Just received email from UPS that package was delivered this morning. Very pleased with Pulsar customer service, 1 week exactly and I received a new thermal monocular.

Originally Posted By: hambone215aThanks for sharing your experiences. I was finally able to get ahold of a person, Candace was awesome. She said don't worry about it send it in. I have receipt for monocular but having trouble finding receipt for scope and she said just make a note that I can't find it. Customer service like that makes me a customer for life.

I have a few questions for Pulsar and would like to talk to someone in the company. For the life of me, I can not find a telephone to call them on their website.

Does anyone have their telephone number?

Originally Posted By: wiiawiwbOriginally Posted By: hambone215aThanks for sharing your experiences. I was finally able to get ahold of a person, Candace was awesome. She said don't worry about it send it in. I have receipt for monocular but having trouble finding receipt for scope and she said just make a note that I can't find it. Customer service like that makes me a customer for life.

I have a few questions for Pulsar and would like to talk to someone in the company. For the life of me, I can not find a telephone to call them on their website.

Does anyone have their telephone number?

Scroll down to contact details on this page.
http://pulsarnv.com/

Well I called them twice about my Pulsar Quantum XD38A, mechanically nothing is wrong but the o-ring that seals the lens cap finally fell off the other night. I've only had the monocular since spring. The tech department says they don't carry that
o-ring, so I don't know where to get one? Anyone have any ideas?

Back