Pulsar problems

Originally Posted By: JCCinOhiobleas- let us know when you get it all sorted out and have a chance to try it again in sub-freezing temps.

Ditto,
I just spent an hour out with my HD38a this morning and the temp was 17 - 19 degress. It hangs around my neck and never tucked in my jacket and it was on the whole time....didn't have any problems...there has got to be something going on with that screen.

Ya mine is heading back today. What really sucks is its the middle of season and it's hard telling how long it will take to get back. From indiana to California and back could take 2 weeks in a wait just for shipping time!

A lot of you guys wanted me to respond to this after I received my unit back from repair. I did receive the unit back last Wednesday. We had some colder temps this last weekend of about 25 degrees at night. Which before was cold enough to cause the unit to act up. I took the unit outside for about 45 min and scanned around with it in the back yard. I had no problems with the screen messing up like it did before. We have had a very mild winter here in Indiana this year with temps expecting to reach 66 on Christmas eve. So I am crossing my fingers the problem is fixed. They apparently installed new firmware in the unit. Don't understand how firmware fixes a temp issue but it did. Night goggles did a great job of turning the unit around for me. Kristen had Sellmark actually ship the unit straight back to me instead of sending it back to her first. Which hurried the turn around time.

Bleas, thanks for the update, and once winter really sets in there, we'd like an update on how your unit is performing. Glad you got it back with a minimum of down time.

Back