Primed 223 brass---$11.49 per 100

Originally Posted By: Double_DI ordered a thousand and did not pay a haz fee....unless they add it on after the transaction.

I've never ordered primed brass, but primed SHOTSHELLS do not require a hazmat fee. I would assume that rifle brass would fall under the same restrictions.

Originally Posted By: possum1Been wondering about this brass .Give us an update on the quality and performance please.

Wilco

We have used ARMSCOR brass for years; it is not the best, but it is far from the worst. At that price, it is a very good deal.
John

In Graffs ad, the brass they show has been annealed . I can't tell for sure, but it doesn't look like that brass is annealed. What do you think?

Very informal comparison.....I pulled 20 of the Armscor straight out of the box and loaded it the same as one of my proven loads (LC06).......these are the 5 shot groups at 100yds-

Shot out of my Bushy Predator as fast as I could shoot and get back on target.

Are they crimped PP? I hate crimped PP!
cursing.gif

Originally Posted By: BangPopIn Graffs ad, the brass they show has been annealed . I can't tell for sure, but it doesn't look like that brass is annealed. What do you think?

does not look annealed to me.

Originally Posted By: jake556Are they crimped PP? I hate crimped PP!
cursing.gif

I just went and re-sized 10...old primers popped right out, new primers popped back in, pocket nice and tight.

Back