Predator Masters may be closing it's doors....

BTW...

If you hold the SHIFT key down while clicking on any web link it will automatically open it in a new IE Window. That way you can continue to surf while it is loading...

Hope this helps.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh one last thing about advertisers...

Where I said...
So, please do us all a favor and click an advertisers banner, or at the very least, let them know you heard about them from Predator Masters. You might be surprised how much something so small can help us... And yes, we do need the help!!!
By telling ANY company that you buy from that you heard about them through us, if in fact you did, that could also assist us in getting New Advertisers. Even if they don't already advertise here, if you saw someone mention them in a post and you checked them out and bought something from them, please mention us as your referrer (Otherwise they may think all that magazine advertising paid off...). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As hard as it is to believe, I have a feeling that not everyone has heard of Predator Masters.... :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

We can call it "word of mouse" advertising... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(thats kinda catchy, isn't it?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

For everyone that is going to the sites using their favorites, how about if you saved the thread that lists all of the advertizers to your favorites and access it like that. A favorite list of favorites kind of thing.

icon64.gif
I seen that Stretch
icon59.gif

AP Jones,

The calls I just purchased from you!!!!

I found out about your site right here at PM!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stretch,

I know you were not trying to drum up money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif , but I thought it may help, if you all want to give it away in the Hunter of the mounth contest thats fine to. I sent an e-mail to jim, to see were he wants it shiped!
Just dont want to see you all haft to put up money out of your pockets! This is a good board and good people here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Advertisers maybe able to calculate how many sales & sales $ came from customers orginating from the PM website, but they better be careful not to under estimate the sales $ they incurred due to daily name exposure. In the last month, I purchased about $750 in new equipment from 2 PM advertisers. They weren't the lowest priced merchandiser at that given time, however, I purchased from them because I knew their name very well because of this website. As a result, they now have 1 more satisfied "will be purchasing again" customer. I'd be willing to bet I am not the only one that falls into this category.

Very good point, CT70 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Actually what they are able to track with a record is how many people visit their site by clicking on a banner that's on our site.

They can watch where the traffic comes from.
But I see your point here and it's a very good one. Problem is...we have no way of displaying the amount of traffic to these guys that comes from our site unless it is direct, meaning directly from our site, as in clicked on from our site.
Very good point indeed. A lot of them don't realize that.

Just bought a VHA membership tonight. And I clicked the banner, and made sure they knew how I heard about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

When I purchased the enticer decoy the operator asked where I heard about them, I simply said "predatormasters.com" It was a quick & pleasant transaction, and I'm just mentioning it because although their banner shows up once in a while, they don't have an on-line ordering system.

Back