Predator light

Originally Posted By: hsracer201I would think in today's economy that a customer wouldn't have to beat a company over the head to get them to take money.

Gitchyurself the XLR100/250. Priced fairly, excellent service, quick procurement, deadly.

Originally Posted By: hsracer201I have all but given up on my Predator Light and will begin looking at something else.

To recap: I called them last Monday morning and left a message. Two days later someone called me back and took my order. He said he would call me back the next day with a total and he never did. He also said it would ship on Friday.

Here it is the next Wednesday and I still haven't gotten the follow up call and my debit card has still not been charged.

If 10 days isn't enough time, then I don't know what is. I would think in today's economy that a customer wouldn't have to beat a company over the head to get them to take money.

If they were out of stock or something it would be different, as long as they were at least trying to communicate with me. It's their utter lack of giving a [beeep] that has me disgruntled.

i`m very sorry that no one has gotten back to you. please feel free to call me at 585-216-5113. i do not know what the mix-up has been and once again i`m sorry for this.

I'm sure Matt will take care of things, my friends and myself have all bought lights from him and the customer service has been outstanding.

To answer about the light pictures- I was about 30 yards from the house. I was trying to show the tightness of the beam and the brightness of the LED. I've had my Predator Light for a year and it has worked without fail and I'm very satisfied. It identified animals farther out than my 12 volt Nite Light did, and no 12 volt battery and no cords.

It does have some Halo but it doesn't bother me. The tight center spot is great for rifle shooting, I shoot most of the animals I call with a rifle, I wear the light on a hat and just cant the hat and use the light. After doing that for 20 years I think my head is mishapen and the hat tilts there readily.....lol

I have one of the Predator Lights. I have not one bad thing to say about any aspect of it. It would be worth the wait.

With that said you must consider that it is full blown hunting season now. Deer hunting, predator hunting, he runs bear with hounds, and tries to keep the business running. Face it, we all have been known to juggle priorities when the weather and the wind is right. An not get right up in the morning when we stayed out way to long last night because we just need one more stand.

Give him a chance and it will be worth the wait. The beam is plenty bright and being able to use without a red filter compounded with the extended battery power is worth a little bit of phone tag to hook up. You wont be disappointed.

I just saw that he gave out his cell phone number on a previous post. The last time I called him on it , he answered and he was bow hunting in a tree stand in Illinois.

Last edited:

Gitchyurself the XLR100/250. Priced fairly, excellent service, quick procurement, deadly. [/quote]

Not even close and it is not the same LED. The brightness and battery life don't even come close. Even on high your looking at difference of 1.5hrs for kill light an 4+ hrs on the predator. On low the predator will last 20+ hrs. I wouldn't even put them in the same class.

Originally Posted By: JackindistressI was under the impression that the XLR 250 with a white LED is brighter than the Predator light. So which one is brighter and has the longest throw?
The XLR250 from what I hear is brighter but the PL will last way longer on battery life and is already plenty bright for scanning.

Back