Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "CONCLUDE" A New Years Eve Coyote Down, HD Vid!

Great video! I agree that the Cobra hood is awesome in that terrain. Wish I could afford one.

James, my 4yr old daughter is just nuts about your videos!!! We have watched each of em literally tens of times. And I gotta ask, how the heck do you guys brave those temps? Especially with fingerless gloves!!!

Keep em coming!

Originally Posted By: Jay CummingsGreat video! I agree that the Cobra hood is awesome in that terrain. Wish I could afford one.

James, my 4yr old daughter is just nuts about your videos!!! We have watched each of em literally tens of times. And I gotta ask, how the heck do you guys brave those temps? Especially with fingerless gloves!!!

Keep em coming!

Jay,
first off thank you... we appreciate not only your interest in our work, but your daughters as well! I'm working a deal right now that should be ready to rock for next year, the concept is going to be the O2 Predator (trademark pend.) made by Tac Con, as an exclusive through me, I've spoken with Mike the CEO and he is game, I've just got to get a nice price so we can market this to you fellas!
Regarding my Fingers, LOL... my calling partner will tell you how funny it was watchin me stuff my hands down my pants to get the feeling back after the interview
wink.gif

Ya Jay im not sure if its the exposure to the cold over the years but this year skinneys fingers seem to get colder faster or easier than in years past and we all know the fastest way to warming up cold fingers is stuffing them in a warm place. But when we have to stop everything and warm up the fingers Skinney can get quite comical.....we're glad you and your daughter enjoy our videos thanks for the positive feed back and it sounds like you might have a little predator hunter on your hands.

Back