Prayers for Jennifer Middleton

today was the first time i got to go in and see her.
she told me "i have to thank your uncle Dwayne, he gave his life so i could live" this came out of the blue
he died of brain cancer today.
i believe in guardian angels now.

Glad you got to go in and see her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
The lord has really looked down upon your family /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

yes he has kept a good eye on us.
i reread makenzee's story yesterday and god is looking in on her too.
after reading Byron's posts on there my eyes welled up with tears i had to stop reading it for a minute i wrote my post then went back and read the rest.
God is with her too. i felt so much better I'm still praying for her and Regan[i never can remember how to spell]
i don't know how much power church has in everyone's faith but this site sure has a lot of things to give us all a insight on real life miracles God is great and anyone could look here and see his best work. real stories of real divine intervention.

its mothers day and jenny gets to see her kids for the first time today. she is excited she called at 6 am to see if we were on our way yet.
we sent the kids ahead of us with moseley.
autumn stayed with her last night and did girl things fixed her hair read cosmo and the stuff girls like

Moseley took the kids back down today they have let her go out patient she wants her kids with her and i can see why
pa pa is going to be lonely tell they get back.
little Casey has Na Na wrapped around his finger and ray bear has pa pa.
Jen will be surprised i taught her to say "hi" "aboo" and "yeah"
try as i might i couldn't get the "peek" to go with "aboo"
God and uncle Dwayne are looking over her and helping with a speedy recovery I'm asking both of them to help her to get her levels running where they want them to be fast so they can shorten the next 6 to 8 weeks stay in Denver.

Back