Prayers For a PM member

Prayers Sent up from Northwest Florida, I know first hand GOD listen to prayers and he is still in the Healing game!Not A respector of person-What he will do for me or you he will also for Larry!

Thank you Lord,
Amen

Thank You all. The prayers are working. Larry text me today and said he would be home tomorow or thursday.
Keep them coming guys.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes. I just got home this evening from Grand Junction. I'm going to be fine after a few weeks rest. I went to the Hospital last Saturday evening with chest pain and had the heart attack while in the Emergency Room. They gave me CPR and had to shock me once and got my heart started again. Then they put me on the Flight for Life Airplane and took me to Grand Junction.

The big artery on the front of my heart was 99% blocked. They cleaned it out and put in a stint. With my rebuilt engine I'm hoping to get another 64 years out of this old body.

Thanks again to everyone.
Larry

Glad to hear you made it back home and are able to tell about it. Please relax and take it easy, you don't need to be "redlining" the new engine just yet.

That is great news Larry. I know how much you like Airplane rides.lol But I am glad they got you down to GJ. Take it easy buddy. And if you need me to do anything at all give me a jingle

Glad that worked out and your on the mends.
You should be able to hike for miles and miles and straight up the mountain sides now!
Rick H...

Back