PowerBond Bullets...... hello

idahomutt,

Great looking bullets! You shipped them quickly, although
it would have been nice to get them on a weekday, since
I had some 'splainin to do, when the wife found them on
our porch left by the mail man. "Don't you have enough
bullets?", as I sliced at the box with a razor knife.
"No such thing as too many bullets", was my reply. They
look great, and weigh up about +/- .5 grains from a 199.65
grain average. Now for the bad news. It is too blasted
hot to load and test pistol ammo. My loading room is
in the second floor of my shop, and it is pretty
uncomfortable up there right now. So as soon as this heat
and humidity breaks, I will get some test loads made up, a
and comparison test them against Hornady XTP, Rainier
Ballistics, Berrys, and Precision, in a match grade 1911,
and an XD45 Compact. The pistols will be on a rest,
and targets will be shot at 50'. I will pass along the
results.

Squeeze

idahomutt....thanx for making us aware of your operation....any thoughts of producing bullets for M1 carbine?.....answer at your convenience.....no rush.

Squeeze,
Sorry about the unfortunate delivery time./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I am happy to see your first impression was a good one and I look forward to hearing about your tests.

Quote:
idahomutt....thanx for making us aware of your operation....any thoughts of producing bullets for M1 carbine?.....answer at your convenience.....no rush.

Thank you for the welcome but I must confess, I have no plans to make M1 carbine bullets

I do not have any pix of expanded bullets yet but will put some together. I would like to make .44 but it will be a while before I can play with some designs.

Quote:
I just saw this. I'm getting low on my 200 grn RN 45's. I may try some.

muskrat30...I will buy them back from you if the bullets do not exceed your standards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have finally managed to get some more of the bullets that I have been planning to make into production. 45-230GRHP, 38-125FP AND 40-165FP are now in production and the rest will follow quickly if they pass my standards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yes, me too I had to order some 9mm for some upcoming shoots this August and September. I was holding off hoping to try some of your bullets but last week when I was down to just a few hundred bullets I ordered 2000 9mms and 1000 .45s of Berry's to finish the season. Maybe next spring I will try some. Sorry

On a side note shipping seems to have gone down quite a bit with the advent of the one price packages from the US post office. Not sure the postwoman still likes me the boxes were a little heavy.

Back