PM on the Sportsmans Channel Saturday

rockinbbar

The TV Show, American Huntress is airing on Saturday at 2:30am Eastern Time.

Sorry guys, but it's the last show they have this week. I missed out on the first two, but have our DVD set to record it now. Perhaps ya'll can do the same!

The show features Barbara calling for one crew and myself calling for the second film crew. From what I understand, the show came out really well, but I'm like ya'll...I've not seen it yet.

American Huntress also features Predator Masters. It will be good to have the exposure to forward our goals that Will set forth for us years ago.
smile.gif

I hope ya'll get the chance to record it, or watch it.

http://www.americanhuntress.com/siteContent.asp?nvc=36&page=72&topic=Show Schedule

Barry

Grip, Thank you!

I'm sure it's due to their editing. I know "some people" can cuss when they miss, or the coyote doesn't come in right & they forget the mic is on...
blush.gif

It was nice of you to say so.

Barry

Barry, I don't know about the copyright legalities and such but is there any way the segment with you two, er, three, could be posted here on PM after it airs? I'm really anxious to see it but I work on Saturdays.

Originally Posted By: rockinbbarHey Boomy,

I think Wednesday was yesterday....I don't know, I might be turned around too.
laugh.gif

They run together.
Aaaahh....yaa.... you're right
whistle.gif
......My brain was kind of turned around yesterday.....but I have it set to record now
grin.gif

Barry,
Thanks for the 'heads up' on the program. The place where the show began is just a few miles from my cattle.

Look forward to coming out to enjoying that part of the world.

Not sure I need a TV program filmed while I am there. LOL

Thanks guys!

drhart, I'm glad she got that cat because it was coming to her, and not the caller....It wasn't far from her when she shot it at a fast trot.

Cowboss, that's what I had figured. As dates get clearer for ya, give me a shout.
I'm camera shy myself. Can't you tell?
blush.gif

Barry

Back