PM Kids

Cute kid Jeff!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifObviously takes after his mom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I was just wondering where you been, I haven't seen you out and about lately. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good to see you're not locked up or worse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yeah, everyone does say he looks like her. Hopefully, he won't act like her. He has my disposition and her stubborn streak.

Nah, I have been working hard to try and please my boss, and the rest of the citizens of Stillwater. I have now given those things up and just goto work everyday, knowing that nobody here can be pleased, except for myself.

Like this?

DSC03168.jpg

will i do not have pics with my dad but wood my papa or will other people work like the bobcat i got with j.holly.

my 1oldest -was 17 at the time pic was taken---check out the tshirt a friend of his joined the Nat Gaurd and got this for him at Boot.
upnorth009.jpg

Last edited:
My Daughter Morgan age 9
[image]
morganyote.jpg
[/image]

My son "Sparky" age 13, B&C typical 161
2 days after getting his new .270
[image]
DSC01644.jpg
[/image] [image]
DSC01651.jpg
[/image]

Here are my girls, cristina and daphne. Dad is not as photogenic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif so I am not in.

buddies.jpg

My name is Jerry

Well, here is my oldest grandson (6 years ago, he is in college now) with his first called-in kill at age 11. We were in seperate channels of a dry Arizona stream, and he was calling with his Crit-R Call Pee-Wee. I could not see him from where I was sitting, so he had the fox all to himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

He was shooting a Win 70 Youth Model in .243, handloaded with 55-gr Noslers at about 3200 fps (a light load, but guaranteed to give critters a real headache! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif) It was scoped with an old Weaver K-1; no magnification, no adjustments to fiddle with.

The fox was about 20 steps when he hit it, then he walked up to it and administered a coup-de-grace. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

fd71477c.jpg

He would sit patiently on stand and call........
eac3d253.jpg

Of course, like any good predator hunter, he enjoyed a short nap in the sun after lunch.
eac3d1d9.jpg

Neal --- starting the kid with a DBR??? way to go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Dont have any yet of my son Logan hunting but do have a couple with his first trout and first golden trout and one with his first set of coyote calls would they work BTW hes 5

Back