Over the shotgun shooter's shoulder, coyote action pictures.

thats an interesting technique. Do you pop up like you're goose hunting or try to be stealth while he is distracted by the caller?

I am shooting the same exact Hevi shot 3" Goose load in B. What choke are you using, and what distance do you prefer for effectiveness?

Originally Posted By: Takemthats an interesting technique. Do you pop up like you're goose hunting or try to be stealth while he is distracted by the caller?

At my age it is getting harder to go from laying down to sitting up when I try to do it quickly. If I tried to get up slowly I may not get up to shoot at all. We have always just let the coyote get right up to the call or until it turns to leave and then sit up quickly and start shooting.

Aroz, I am using a Carlson's Improved Modified Extended Sporting Clays choke right now for all of my heavier than lead coyote loads. Most of the coyotes I take with a shotgun are under 35 yards away.

Originally Posted By: weaponxWicked good!....

+
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Ok Where do you get a Camo Pillow Case? What kind of Pillow is that Bob?
smile.gif

It is some pretty hard packing foam covered with brown camo material. The pillow needs to be fairly solid so it doesn't flatten out.

Back