Open Season… HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY!

Nice post and good to see someone in tune with things wild. If I could give you a braid of sweet grass on the internet .....you would have one. Jim

Quote:Originally Posted By: LeadbellyWay to go on the cat !! Nice iron maiden shirt too smile

Back the Iron Maiden was my favorite band...

Mine too thumbup1

OK, now you guys did it! Who is iron maiden and what's wrong w/Henry Mancini or for that matter, Mozart?
wink.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Excellent Jeremy, excellent.

In the spring of 1987 I was graduating high school, just 100 miles west of you. It was probably 1986 when I shot my first bobcat, shining a light down on Buck Creek, using the old Savage 340 in .222 that I had at the time. I tanned his fur myself, not a wonderful job but passable, and my oldest son still has it now.

You need to slip across the line over here to Texas some day, I have several good places I would like to try for cats. I know they are there, but need a cat man to call some stands with me and show me how to set up for them. I am serious about us doing some calling sometime this season if you are interested.

Originally Posted By: spiderman Nice post and good to see someone in tune with things wild. If I could give you a braid of sweet grass on the internet .....you would have one. Jim

Aw sweet grass, the fine hair of mother earth and the eldest of all plant medicines… when I was younger other medicine plants gave their life, so that I may use their smoke to place myself in a different state of awareness
tongue_smilie.gif

This is awesome... Thank you....

Originally Posted By: hm1996

Quote:Originally Posted By: LeadbellyWay to go on the cat !! Nice iron maiden shirt too smile

Back the Iron Maiden was my favorite band...

Mine too thumbup1

OK, now you guys did it! Who is iron maiden and what's wrong w/Henry Mancini or for that matter, Mozart?
wink.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Ain't nuthin wrong with Mozart, Clarence
cool.gif

Iron maiden is a classic rock band from the 80s…

(video; one of my favorite old time bands to one of my favorite movies);

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXExcellent Jeremy, excellent.

In the spring of 1987 I was graduating high school, just 100 miles west of you. It was probably 1986 when I shot my first bobcat, shining a light down on Buck Creek, using the old Savage 340 in .222 that I had at the time. I tanned his fur myself, not a wonderful job but passable, and my oldest son still has it now.

You need to slip across the line over here to Texas some day, I have several good places I would like to try for cats. I know they are there, but need a cat man to call some stands with me and show me how to set up for them. I am serious about us doing some calling sometime this season if you are interested.

PM sent

Back