Ohio Roll Call

Hah. I drive by there twice daily on the way to work. My great grandparents lived in panhandle until they passed years ago.

One of my exes lives on brier ridge now but that's another story for another day lol.

I hear that. Killed my biggest buck to date back there, and seen some of my biggest deer back there. But that was over 10 years ago, too many trespassing idiots moved in around the property and have since run all the deer off, or killed them all at night. I had so many issues there with trespassing its incredible, ive never seen such disrespectful people in all my life....i was actually told "You cant control what happens here...you don't live here..."

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohioyou best get me some bear

Wife should have a fall tag, but $4.00 + gal gas may delay it.
Considering it may cost $800 ish or more in fuel for baiting ,prehunt !
cry.gif

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrWow!! You weren't kidding when you said those were the most expensive brats we would ever eat!

No I wasn't. I don't just let anyone eat my bear brats !
wink.gif

well i may let the brats slide this year... and you and mike still have a place to stay when you come down this year. i should have some interesting handcannons to shoot this year. just got out of the shop working up loads for the 260. hopefully if the rain dont wipe it out tomorrow i will be shooting tomorrow if anyone wants to stop out

Had a good time shooting yesterday! Robs pistols were a ball to shoot.
Just need to figure out how to add a couple hundred yards to the range!

Akron here, but will travel for a shootemup.

Let's do the egg shoot. I like 'em scrambled. LOL!

Another Peaches And Cream Fest would be a blast!!!!

Regard, bruddahs!

Rudy

Welcome aboard nightstalker! Who are you? It's always nice to see the locals on here. There is getting to be quite a few of us. Obviously I should know who this is
confused.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: BrokenSVTWelcome, agconn910! Good to see folks still filtering into this thread.

Heck yeah, nice to see new members. Welcome aboard guys.

Last edited:
Back