October Hunting Adventure

Great write up and pics.
Very cool all the way around !
thumbup1.gif

Looks like you guys did it up right
thumbup.gif
. The awesome pictures, story telling, and footage are what I've come to expect from David Vance. He really knows how to capture a moment. It's hard not to like him, as described, he is a "Southern Gentleman". Dave, I'm glad you had such a great experience coming to our country and enjoying the company of some good sporting men and women while taking a variety of game on your North American safari. I wish I had the chance to meet you while here. You sound like an interesting fellow. I'll say it again, Tony Tebbe goes all out to put you in the action and keep things going. I don't see how he finds the energy, and the hospitality out there was great. Dave you are also correct, Predator Masters is a great platform to meet people from all around and share hunting and shooting opportunities. Many of these opportunities may never be possible otherwise. Congratulations gentlemen on such a great adventure. Those are memories you'll keep forever.

Thanks Corey for your good and kind words. You are right, as Dave previously mentioned, that Predator Masters is a great platform to meet good people. You are a good example of that and I enjoyed our time afield with the groundhog shooting and videoing.

I've met and hunted with several Predator Masters members and I'm constantly being reminded of just how nice the members are. Makes a guy proud to be associated with such a fine group of people.

RichardK, I'm not sure about the canyon in Arizona. It was just there on our hunts and made for good photos. I will say this, you have a really pretty state, very diverse in topography from one area to another. I had a great time there and hope to return in the not-to-distant future to see if I can help reduce the coyote population just a bit more.

My vote goes to David (6MM06)for Hunter of the Month. He stepped up to the plate for a hunter abroad to make sure they had a good experience. It just doesn't get much better than that.

Eric

Originally Posted By: RichardKgreat pics. is that diablo canyon in arizona?

That is actually Chevelon Creek at the bridge just before it drains into the Little Colorado River.

Eric your right there - a Vote for David 6mm06 would be a appropriate move.
Thats not to take away from the other members here like Brian jcfd2201 who also went out of his way to host and put game in front of me.

To share so much with me being a foreigner was a huge effort that would be a big call to do for a friend which I am eternally gratefull.

Americans I met were outstanding people that your Country can be proud off. Hospitality is second nature to you and for that in todays selfish world is rare.

Place your votes please.

Back