Obama By The Numbers

SB, I do feel the economy is gradually recovering. Unemployment is at a 3 year low, retail hiring is up, the stock market is making money...it is not going to be a 'happy days are here again' recovery.

I was lucky enough yesterday to be heading South bound on interstae I-25 to pick up my girls from school and what did i see? It was Pompus azz Obama, 20+ vehicles in the North bound lanes of I-25 and it was his motorcade!! Does he really need to drive through the city in the heat of Rush hour and does he really need all that security around him? The thing was 1/4 mile long and they even had I-70 East bound closed by 3 State Patrol vehicles for some reason???

Wanna talk about a Pompus AZZ?? Traffic was screwed up in the city for hours while people burned their fuel sitting in traffic because the Buffoon was in town to collect money for his stupid azz campaign while interupting every bodies day as if anyone really cared he was here!!

The economy is growing?? You are a TOOL!!!!

Vote the SCUMBAG out!!!!

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71SB, I do feel the economy is gradually recovering. Unemployment is at a 3 year low, retail hiring is up, the stock market is making money...it is not going to be a 'happy days are here again' recovery.

Hey TOOL!

Unemployment?? The numbers are so far off because the people that were unemployed after your BOY took office still have not found adequate work!! They have fallen out of the system and do not count in the numbers!!

Wasn't the Dow at 14,000 points when your boy took office?

It must be Bush's fault that we are now at 12,500!!! If your BOY was so good i would think it would be at 16,000+

We are going backward and you think all is okay??

You HB71 are an IDIOT!!

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71SB, I do feel the economy is gradually recovering. Unemployment is at a 3 year low, retail hiring is up, the stock market is making money...it is not going to be a 'happy days are here again' recovery.

You can supply a link?
wink.gif

I feel sure you are aware that the unemployment figures are skewed, showing a more favorable picture (for the administration) by the fact that it does not take into account those whose unemployment benefits have run out or those who have become discouraged and stopped looking for work in the calculation.

Surely, you have heard the old adage, "Figures lie and liars figure".

A much more accurate measurement ("Among those who are living in America and are free to pursue employment, what percentage are employed?")
is found at:
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...722#Post2222722

Originally Posted By: azmastablasta
The federal government’s Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes monthly tallies for the employment-population ratio. That stat shows something rather straightforward: Among those who are living in America and are free to pursue employment, what percentage are employed?

1. (tie) July 2011, 58.2 percent, President Barack Obama
1. (tie) June 2011, 58.2 percent, Obama
1. (tie) November 2010, 58.2 percent, Obama
1. (tie) December 2009, 58.2 percent, Obama
5. (tie) August 2011, 58.3 percent, Obama
5. (tie) December 2010, 58.3 percent, Obama
5. (tie) October 2010, 58.3 percent, Obama
8. (tie) April 2012, 58.4 percent, Obama
8. (tie) October 2011, 58.4 percent, Obama
8. (tie) September 2011, 58.4 percent, Obama
8. (tie) May 2011, 58.4 percent, Obama
8. (tie) April 2011, 58.4 percent, Obama
8. (tie) February 2011, 58.4 percent, Obama
8. (tie) January 2011, 58.4 percent, Obama
15. (tie) March 2012, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) January 2012, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) December 2011, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) November 2011, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) March 2011, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) September 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) August 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) July 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) June 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) March 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) February 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) January 2010, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) November 2009, 58.5 percent, Obama
15. (tie) October 2009, 58.5 percent, Obama
29. February 2012, 58.6 percent, Obama
30. (tie) May 2010, 58.7 percent, Obama
30. (tie) April 2010, 58.7 percent, Obama
30. (tie) September 2009, 58.7 percent, Obama

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/under-obama-30-worst-months-employment-past-25-years_645771.html

Interesting!
2009 average = 58.48%
2010 average = 58.4%
2011 average = 58.3%
2012 average = 58.5%

You did say, "I do feel the economy is gradually recovering", so you are technically correct. However, I would't call a .0002 increase over a three year period in the employment rate anything to get excited about; more like something you have to line up with an I beam to see if it is moving IMO.

2009 average = 58.48%
2012 average = 58.5%
3 year change = 00.02

Regards,
hm

Even those numbers indicate the economy is recovering. The economy tanked just when Obama took office. To pretend the time is now ripe for a return to the failed policies that generated the recession is not prudent. A self sustaining recovery is gradually developing.

Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71SB, I do feel the economy is gradually recovering. Unemployment is at a 3 year low, retail hiring is up, the stock market is making money...it is not going to be a 'happy days are here again' recovery.

Hey TOOL!

Unemployment?? The numbers are so far off because the people that were unemployed after your BOY took office still have not found adequate work!! They have fallen out of the system and do not count in the numbers!!

Wasn't the Dow at 14,000 points when your boy took office?

It must be Bush's fault that we are now at 12,500!!! If your BOY was so good i would think it would be at 16,000+

We are going backward and you think all is okay??

You HB71 are an IDIOT!!

Dude, try to be civil. The Dow was at 7949 when Barack took office. Unemployment is not good, but Obama did not wreck the economy. In fact, Bush was president when the economy crashed. Referring to a black man as 'BOY' is in poor taste.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Even those numbers indicate the economy is recovering. The economy tanked just when Obama took office. To pretend the time is now ripe for a return to the failed policies that generated the recession is not prudent. A self sustaining recovery is gradually developing.

bullshitflag.gif

If you call .02% (.0002)a recovery!

Yeah, we know, we know.....

ATT00004.gif

Regards,
hm

BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!
BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!

How is that for Civil?

I will become CIVIL when you and the BOY are out of office!

Originally Posted By: hm1996Tell us how ya really feel, DDW.
wink.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Our current administration is a JOKE!!

The blame game continues 3 1/2 years after Bush is gone and they continue too blame, blame blame!!

If the Boy wanted to straighten out the "Bush" mess all he had to do was start on day 1 to clean up any issues. Yet, the Boy continues to meddle in alls business versus helping out this country. Blame all you want Libtards, the White House has been your for 3 1/2 years and the only thing you can do is blame versus create positives for this country!!

Complete lack of focus on what is right by the LIBTURD party, and, i would not say that the Republicans are much better. Far as i am concerned they are all taking $$$$$ so they can get into office and they continue their political lies and then nothing happens!!

You know HB and RR fight for what they feel is right in their minds and they have their own opinions about their party! Let's face it folks!!! Our's is not much better!

It seems we vote in President's because of the policies they preach will happen when they take office? When is the last time a POTUS stood behind his presidential election campaign promises??

GHEEZ!!!

Vote em all out!!!

HB, that kind of PC crap just sticks in my craw. I suppose it is not bad taste to call a white man "boy". My grandpa, rest his soul, called me boy up till the day he died and I never thought twice about it. When he died I was 30 yrs old, 6'4" and about 275 lbs. These folks just can't let loose of ancient history, and I suppose by now you know me well enough to know that I don't give a tinkers dam about PC.

I am supposed too call him my President??

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Google this bumper sticker and then tell me what you think??
"Does this [beeep] make my truck look big"

I ordered two of them and i will be very proud to add them too my truck and Jeep.

The Boy has done nothing positive for me and my two daughters or this nation in the past 3 1/2 years! Oooooh give him another chance is all we hear!!

I knew after the first 2 months he was in office it be the downfall of this great nation and the trend continues day after day!

I realize a couple guys on this site feel that the Boy is the man too lead this country and that is their choice, it is my choice/right to call him Boy! If he wants to become a Man and run this country in the "American peoples" direction he should have started 3 1/2 years ago when he told the American people he was going to cut the deficit/umemployment blah blah blah!

The only positive thing they can say is that he got Osama BL.

Bullcrap!!! All he did was continue Bush's policy to track him down and kill on sight!! Fortunately for the Boy it was on his watch and not some other POTUS.

Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindBOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!
BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!

How is that for Civil?

I’m probably wasting my time posting this but Ill say it anyway. DDW you most likely think that you’re clever and that you can say stuff like that because of your freedom of speech. The problem is you also have a responsibility to the rest of us. I could care less if you want to make yourself look ignorant. The problem is when you post this on a hunting bulletin board; your comments reflect on the rest of us. The antis love comments like yours. They love to paint hunters as a bunch of idiots. The vast majority of the public is neither for or against hunting but the antis can use posts like yours to paint us with a broad brush and turn people against us. I’ve spent time on other sites building up a positive image of hunters and gun owners but it doesn’t take long for comments like yours to tear our image down.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Dead Down WindBOY! BOY! BOY! BOY!

How is that for Civil?

I’m probably wasting my time posting this but I’ll say it anyway. DDW you most likely think that you’re clever and that you can say stuff like that because of your freedom of speech. The problem is you also have a responsibility to the rest of us. I could care less if you want to make yourself look ignorant. The problem is when you post this on a hunting bulletin board; your comments reflect on the rest of us. The antis love comments like yours. They love to paint hunters as a bunch of idiots. The vast majority of the public is neither for or against hunting but the antis can use posts like yours to paint us with a broad brush and turn people against us. I’ve spent time on other sites building up a positive image of hunters and gun owners but it doesn’t take long for comments like yours to tear our image down.

So? What you are saying is that the Anti's (HB and yourself) are monitoring this website amongst many other websites and it is damaging to hunters?

Why do you re-post a negative post then??

You are an anti, i am ignorant?

Call me what you like!

Quote: ...Referring to a black man as 'BOY' is in poor taste.

I agree that this is not the best practice, but Obama has a white mother (she graduated from my alma mater, Mercer Island High School, in 1960, 22 years before I did--Mercer Island is NO urban slum, trust me on that, lol) and was raised in HI primarily by his financially VERY comfortable bank manger grandmother and always attended, costly exclusive private academies, not the public schools he wants all of our kids to attend.

Obama's childhood and youth was one of being raised as a pampered, pet-like novelty item by rich white 'progressives', not of being a rank and file black American. His mother was a so-far-left-as-to-be-communist, spoiled, indulged girl who openly expressed her hatred for white men and traditional American values.

He has governed accordingly.

Last edited:
It amazes me that too many forget that Pelosi and Reid controlled the house and senate before Obama took office for two years.

Anything Bush signed in his last two years, THEY, Pelosi and Reid signed off on and sent to Bush. They thought it was a good deal. Then Obama had those two for his first two years.

But somehow it's still all Bush's fault.

Give me a freaking break !!!

Originally Posted By: JavafourQuote: ...Referring to a black man as 'BOY' is in poor taste.

I agree that this is not the best practice, but Obama has a white mother (she graduated from my alma mater, Mercer Island High School, in 1960, 22 years before I did--Mercer Island is NO urban slum, trust me on that, lol) and was raised in HI primarily by his financially VERY comfortable bank manger grandmother and always attended, costly exclusive private academies, not the public schools he wants all of our kids to attend.

Obama's childhood and youth was one of being raised as a pampered, pet-like novelty item by rich white 'progressives', not of being a rank and file black American. His mother was a so-far-left-as-to-be-communist, spoiled, indulged girl who openly expressed her hatred for white men and traditional American values.

He has governed accordingly.

Well!

His Governing Suckz!

Back