Nobody Loves FOXPRO

Hi Crapshoot, You are right I do owe you a hunt. Where have I been, well life has been getting in the way. I bought a new house about 15 months ago that had to be completely remodled, tenage son and a wife. That pretty much covers it. Things are getting a little more back to normal, thank God. Anyway we will have to try to hook-up and call some dogs or try to find a lion.

looks like drscott is the man of the hour.
thank you vary much you got some good gear and Jen got some good help.
we are winning the battle so far. we have paid all the out of town expenses, kept the household bills up in their absence, payed up all the back medical bills.
Moseley made it back to work this week so he can handle the household bills now.
I'm saving in the account for when the hospital and insurence stops fighting and lets us know what we need to pay. as it stands right now its only covering 50% but I'm going to the insurence commission to get things straightened out.
i have put out over 2000 from my checkbook and in the month of may we have deposited 3496 into the account with antler sales, auctions and rifle raffle tickets.
this site has been a major contributor and has so many things still on going it truly is a answer to my prayers.
i told niconut i was praying for the knowledge to keep these kids from financial devastation and from that day forward this site has stepped up to bat.
thank you Jay Clay Dr Scott Tom George Randy Rod Tad Jim Steve Lamar Amanda all the antler buyers and ticket buyers bidders and auction winners and all those prayers keep a special place in my heart.
i can't wait to see the custom call auction you know it will drive me nuts not being able to bid on them

thank you drscott and the other bidders /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

drscott. i have some sweet call's sitting here i would like to send you they are laminate and they have my RR1 and RR2 openreed toneboards. thank you for your Generosity. guy's watch the next auction the pink call is awsome. thank you every one. i'm back in the swing of thing's will do more to help. need to these are slow time's. drscott pm your address please. thank's every one. especially uncle Jay. Rick

Thank You everyone who donated to this Auction. The generosity in this community always amazes me. I have always been a hand call guy, but have been wanting to try a foxpro for the big cats.

Thanks, drscott

thank you drscott your check arrived today.
it was great to receive something from a doctor that wasn't a bill.
I'll get it into the benefit account today.
thank you dr scott, jay, rod, tad and all the participants
again we are doing a great thing for jen and moseley.

Rick, R&R calls.
I received the calls you graciously sent me and they are awesome. Let me say so people considering your calls will know where I am coming from. I have been calling predators for 33 years all with hand calls and have been fairly good at it. Good enough to make a living at it in the early 80's when fur was worth something. Anyway these calls are easy to blow with crisp sounds and no breaks when changing tones up and down the soundboard. They are defiantly keepers. They are easy enough to control the tones that not only will I use them for predators but I will be using them in Sept. for my elk hunt. Anyway once again a big thank you Rick.

drscott

I just wanted once again to thank eveyone involved in this auction. I got the last of my goodies this morning and am anxious to get out and give them a try.

drscott /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back