new to coyote vocals! I have questions.

thanks guys! And thanks for the downloads tony! Tony as for the sequence you mentioned above how long do you play the yipping pair,agressive coyote and the coyote fight and should there be silence inbetween each sound? What volume should these sounds be played at?
sorry for all the questions but trying to learn as much as I can before I hit the vocals hard.

I play the yipping pair for just a minute or so, aggressive male for a min or so, then reek havoc with the fight for 3-4 minutes. Maybe just 30 seconds of silence between. Never really looked at a watch on stand or anything, just go with it, depending on the situation.

Hope that helps.

Tony do you think adding a ki-yi at the end of your sequence would be a good idea. I havent tried vocals yet, but I will tomorrow night. By the way thanks to everyone on this sight for all the info.

Tony,
Or anyone, how do I get these sounds and how do I get them onto my Fury???? I'm not real good at that sort of tech stuff. Go real slow and clear if you are going to give me directions....Thaks Pete

peterjc.

just go to the fox pro main home page.At the top go to upgrades scroll down and down load the program.If you see it has in there actual you tube clips in there to show you how to download sounds to your fury.If i can do this I know you can!

Download tony's free sounds to your computer these will be in your c drive my computer.look them up and drag them in your program.

Last edited:
dwd,
I told you I wasn't good at this. I went to FoxPro site, clicked on Upgrades at the top and it only gave me 3 options..
Fox Bang Upgrade, FX5 upgrade, and Reprogramming.....I looked at Reprogramming and all that is, is how to send it in for up grading or changing sounds. i didn't see anything on how to download any program????

Back