New!! Sniper Hog Lights 66LR

BoondockOutdoors

Just to let ya'll know I just received another fresh order of the new Sniper Hog Lights 30LR, 50LR and 66LR hunting lights.. My first two orders sold out to fast and I wanted to finally get something up on Predator Masters about them.

For you that have not seen these or heard about them yet they and a fully focusable hunting light that comes with RED, WHITE and GREEN led modules. They come with two 18650 style batteries, a wired switch(nicest switch I have seen to date it has two separate buttons one for each hi and low mode and both buttons are momentary and click on/off both.. the switch also screws into the back of the light and has built in swivel and stress relief), a standard flashlight style tailcap, quality charger and the nicest fully windage and elevation adjustable mount I have seen.

They focus from a super wide flood down to the Brightest and farthest throwing LED light I have seen to date. You will be able to ID critters way farther than any other LED Flashlight I have ever seen!
The only thing that lights costing over twice as much have over the 66LR is that the 66LR does not YET have a full dimmer, but it does have the two modes that are still great.

Also Sniper Hog Lights company has been around for about 7 years so they are not new.. They discontinued their Destroyer line of lights to bring these to the market.

If anyone has any questions about these lights or any products I sell please check out my webstore for full descriptions www.shop.boondock-outdoors.com or feel free to PM, Email or call my shop during business hours.

I still havent got mine mounted yet, Work has been to busy and not a chance to hunt yet. But yesterday on the way to work I stopped on a powerline and tried out my 66lr light for a minute. It was snowing and blowing pretty bad so I am sure it affected it some. But with the green led I picked up eyes then focused the light in and had no trouble Id it was a deer standing between the two power poles with my naked eye . I stopped on the way home when it was light and used my range finder and it was 256 yds. I know a deer is alot bigger then a predator but considering the weather and the amount of snow that was falling I am very very Happy with this light so far!!

thanks,once you figure out the best way to mount it on a AR15 side rail could you post a picture
I am trying to decide on the 66lr or the 50lr. i posted on there facebook site and got a response back that sometime in the next few months they are going to come out with a dimmer for them so that the brightness can be controlled just like the coyote light. Best part is any model of the new lights as well as the previous models will be able to have the dimmer mounted to it so if you purchased one today and it does not come out for a few more months the dimmer option will work. Myself just waiting to see how the 66 mounts on the side rail. The 50lr looks like it would be no problem but since the 66 looks like it is quite a bit larger diameter head not so sure it can be mounted without a lot of extra things.

Manofsteel, I bought a rail side mount off Jeremiah to mount it on my ar. Havent had a chance to try it yet but as soon as I get time today or this evening I will let you know. As for dimming it I am not real worried about it cause as u focus it out it dims it some what. I think it will work great. Yote sniper,
I cant say about the coyote light I have never used one. But I do know some very reputable guys that do and they swear by them. So I am sure they are great. But honestly they are out of my price range. I can buy a cheap new rifle or a Real good used rifle for $430. And with a couple kids that are getting into hunting now that counts to me.

may end up doing that but i have a fixed front post on my smith and wesson ar and with the light i have when i tried it on top of the scope it reflected off the front sight post just enough to make it difficult to see out of the scope. Never been a big fan of the remote switch and at the moment i have my shooting light mounted on the side and i have a vertical front grip and when i am holding the rifle the offset mount for the powertac i am using is perfect to just press with my thumb and turn it on. here are some different mounts from sniper hog lights site.
http://www.sniperhawglights.com/mountingoptions.htm

Well that should work great. I didnt realize that mount would work for that I bought the extra mout to leave on my ar and was going to leave the other one on my other calling rifle.that way I could use it on either rifle.

Manofsteel,
as soon as I figure out how to send pics from my iPhone I will post some pics. I mounted mine on the bottom of rail with the suppled mount which works awesome!! It has a lot of adjustment so u can put the light where ever u want in u r scope.my rail is a quad rail. I tried it on the side but it stick out a little far for me.

thanks for info. it is a pain to post a pic on this site. you have to upload it to photobucket if i remember correctly. Something they should change.

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image.jpg

Ok here are a few pics you guys wanted. This is with the mount that comes with the light. Hope it helps.

It's not much heavier at all. It is a little front heavy. But the mount that comes with it is kinda heavy. But it is made well.

Now you just threw a wrench in my plans. Was leaning pretty heavy towards the Wicked Light and now you throw this out there. Which one do you recommend for coyote hunting? Wicked Light, or this Sniper Hog light? Of course I want something that will throw that beam way out there.

Back