New rRechargeable Batteries Needed for Lohman E-caller

1shotshooter

I have a Lohman electronic caller that I bought about 8 years ago. Well, it had been sitting for the past 2 years, while I have been in Iraq. Wouldn't you know it, when I went to charge it up a couple months ago, it would not take a charge. It would play while hooked up to the chargers, but would not charge up at all. So now I need new batteries but have not been able to find suitable replacement batteries locally. Does anyone have a source for finding for replacement 12V rechargeable batteries for a Lohman E-caller?

I'm not sure which caller you have but the cassette callers
that were simalar to the Johnny Stewart callers used 2
6 volt batteries wired in series.
The Interstate part # on these batteries are SLA-0905

Jim

Thanks Stump amd Jim for the info. You are right, my old batteries were two 6v wired in series. When I found that they would not take a charge, I took them out and had them in my shop on the bench, but my father who comes by the shop frequently, thought they trash and thru them away, while I was out of town. It is the cassette tape caller, but I have not been able to locate any kind of model # on the caller case itself.

Luckily I have a Johnny Stewart 612LR caller as well, and I want to get my Lohman back operational for a back up. I am going to check into the info you guys have provided to me. Again mucho thanks. I figured that if anyone had that kind of info, it would be some of you guys here.

1SHOT, out.

Back