New pistol on the market!

Pretty neat but how much will the ammo cost?

Still gonna stick to the Xdm compact myself I would think that little guy could be easily misplaced. Or if your like me and forget to clean your pockets out sometimes it may go threw the washer!
lol.gif

I would have a real problem with that one... I'm missing half of my middle finger on my strong shooting hand and only have the ring finger to hang onto the short grips on the 'big brother' to that one...it's too small and I would really have doubts about the stopping power of the round...

Did Ruger really make a boo-boo on putting out this one...?? only time and sales will tell...Could be a good collectors item in the distant future for "remember when" collectors...

I dunno. If someone every shoots me with one of those, and later on I find out about it, that's enough to make me very angry I believe.
wink.gif

Mark, I don't have the words....But, you are BAD!!
lol.gif
tt2.gif

I'm sure if someone did come out with a gun like that, we'd have several people get on here and start a thread....

".180 ACP for Coyotes?"

scared.gif
scared.gif

thumbup.gif
Well, the price is sure right and it does appear that Ruger has correctly predicted the trend in popularity to ultra easy to carry lethal weapons. My old friend who religiously wore a pistol on both ankles in addition to his duty weapon might run faster with one of those!
thumbup.gif

Bet it sells out too simply because it is so darn cheap!
thumbup.gif

Good Hunting!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
We did switch from 20LB to 10LB target paper to assure penetration, however, during sustained fire from behind a barricade, while riding on horseback and at the apex arc of a tire swing, the gun performed ...admirably, producing ½" MOA six shot groups at 100 yards.

1/2 MOA @ 100Yards? Impossible. They are making fun of it.

DAB

Originally Posted By: rockinbbar we'd have several people get on here and start a thread....

".180 ACP for Coyotes?"

scared.gif
scared.gif

lol.gif
It's only funny because it's true...

Originally Posted By: Snowshoe HunterCan I get it with a shoulder stock, full auto, and a 100 round magazine? Yep, that is coming soon!!
laugh.gif

I'm glad you guys are having fun with it.
I liked your post Berry, that's funny!
It is only a spoof this guy is doing. The whole article is fiction and the stats made up.
"Construction-Wash & Wear Nylon",
"Trigger Pull-25 lbs",
"Included-Extra Mag, Case, Pack of Gum"
laugh.gif

"I personally fired 122,006 rounds, never once experiencing a jam, slam fire, stove pipe, pickle barrel or even an inside slider. A slight callous was raised on the palm of my left hand as a result of the 20,335 required magazine changes."
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me but I thought it was funny.

Carry on...

If somebody shot me with one of those and I found out about it I'd kick his butt. j/k as it would probably do the job ok if you could fit it in your hand.

Try corbon or silver tips,its not a 357 but it don't carry like one either.It will suprise you how well you can shoot it at self defense range,what it meant for.The best thing about it of course is you can carry it when you could not get by with something bigger.My best carry gun is a .45 but it is a little big for some outings.Beats a .25 which is what a lot of people carried for years.It really is a pretty good little pistol.

Eventually the Blue Dot was discarded, the hydrazine was discarded and velocities of 1,200 fps for a 28 grain FMJ bullet and 1,400 fps for a 20 grain hollow point bullet load were attained with a small rifle magnum primer and one medium size pop rock.
lol gotta love it
Thanks for startin' my day with a laugh.....

Dave

I wonder if it is a true .180 caliber or if you get get by loading .177 BBs for target practice and then switch to lead pellets for better expansion?
Or would this be similiar to 45acp where one would be better off sticking with ball ammo?
I have one of the NAA .22 mini revolvers but find the recoil to be a bit much.

Back