new on here weres all the ohio guys

Figured that was comin....use too be holepuncher on here but of course was not on here for awhile and forgot everything,,,lol but anyway spoke too you on phone few times prob year or more ago bout Doin some hunting and actually roughly little while before X set up first get together over Wayne nat for a hunt. Anyhow several fields out here browner out already both corn and beans,,,then right next too them in next field beans still green. Need get one of you fellers out here check out these bottoms with me and see what you guys think bout settin up. Was a noob then and still a noob..several other areas can get in so looking too get some knowledge from you local fellers already reading bout every post on here, don't make up for experience and hands on..

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiodusty ohhhhhhhh dusty i have added three more members to the family since we have shot last lol i gots more toys to shoot buddy

What did you buy today?

Heck yea I remember you Haystack! Not good with remembering names though. Travis?
What did you get Rob???
I bought the parts for my little build today. CAN'T WAIT!!

If there is anybody within a hour or so of Columbus who wouldnt mind showing a new guy the ropes give me a shout. I have been out a few times but it has been a few years back. I mainly groundhog hunted but even those guys are becoming scarce in the areas I hunt. I just got my new RCBS Rockchucker kit yesterday so I will spend part of the fall and winter getting familiar with it but I would sure like to make it out after some yotes a few times.

Hey Rudy, can you just show up and shoot at Kelbys or do you have to call ahead and make an appointment???

I am thinking a get together there would be fun.

Rob,

I used to shoot at the bench rest Chippewa Rifle Club years ago, but didn't make it up to Kelby's. Everyone I that I hear talk about it has nothing but good stuff.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.kelbly.com/

I think a lot of guys are going to be tied up bow hunting now, so a shootemup might be tough? I'd be in for it if available though.

Had 5 deer in the vacinity yesterday, but nothing in range. Turned out to be an awesome day to be in a tree stand.

R

Last edited:
Been more than 10yrs. since I have shot at Kelby's
The last part of May is the Super Shoot. The last time
I was there over 300 shooters for the weekend, and 50 covered benches, they shot 4 different classes check it out
It is a first class range and operation.

Well, a shoot at kelbys is sure in the future. I am slowly accumilating some longe range shooting accessories. No HIGH dollar stuff. Just regular stuff that anyone can afford. I want to see what I can pull off. Plus that custom stuff is way out of my league, lol.

I havn't even been out bowhunting yet. I had a bow mess up on sat. Thank goodness I was able to get the cam to fix it. Yesterday I had church and then a church youth group outing to chaperone. My wife seen a big one crossing the road by the house yesterday morning.

Went out saturday evening. Saw 2 shooters but they were a little out of my comfort range. Saw @20 deer total. Watched a couple dinks put on a good show sparing. It was a great night in the stand.
Then sunday morning, I went to help recover a friends son's deer. Nice little buck for a 10 year old boy's first bow kill.(crossbow) I was so glad to be a part of that one

Back