new on here weres all the ohio guys

I dug the portable bench out of the garage today. It's good to go.

I'm really cranked for this.

Rob, I've been eyeballin' those Smith .22's. After I check yours out, I think there might be one in my future.

My old 10/22 is still the meat gun for squirrels and other pests, but that Smitty is a rocker.

I'm picking my buddy up at 4AM and heading south. Should be in north Columbus by 6, around the bypass and into Chillicothe by 7.

Grab a quick bite at McD's, transfer our gear to Dusty's truck, and be at your place by 8.

If ya'll see a major flaw in my plan, let me know.

My buddy is really cranked too. Name is Terry. He's bringing his street sweeper Mossberg, and I've got a sack full of 00 buckshot to play with. I think an AR, too. Plus he's bring a .357 he got from me a while back. I've got enough handloads for us all to knock some bowling pins down with.

Regards, friends!!

Rudy

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohioomg no cell??? how does your wife keep track of you.....Tim just head south til you find 23. when you hit chillicothe call me lol

Nope no cell. Wife can find me,I'm normally at home doing nothing,my life is so exciting.lol
I've got one at work and would love to smash it everyday.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeTHE LIST !!
Rudy...
bowling pins, hdogs/buns, 1 bench.
many targets, boucoup bags, a spare staple gun, hollow ground screw drivers, milk crates for seats.
butt whipe.

Tim...
3 benches, steel gongs, bear brats,butt whipe.

22-250 ohio...
the range , target boards , bench ,some shooting bags, targets cooler full of water, STAPLE GUN, steel gongs , i think i can find a canopy
water ice and coolers covered and trashbags

Dusty...
Chips and snacks. paper plates /towels.

rletts77...
canopy,chairs,cooler of water/soda,chrony, spotter,binos, camp tables

coyotex...
water

vtr223 &6.8...
2 small grills,tent, 3 spinner targets for small arms

Gander Mountain has a S&W MP15 for 1199.....plus you get a FREE!!! eotech 512 with it. If I had been alone I probably would have bought it.

Rob, I may take friday off to come out and help you set up stuff.

I am not sure what guns I will be bringing..AR's, 308...and maybe a pistol or 2. Prob wont bring the 40x's...could bring my yote shotgun.

Rudy?? How big are the bottoms of the bowling pins?? I am going to add a 2x4 to the top of the ghog target stand to set the pins on.

lol no 40x???? just so you know i will be doin the 22 first thing hopefully there will not be any wind. i already informed work that i will not be answering any phone calls all weekend not to even bother calling. so i will be up early friday gettin stuff ready. crap i forgot to make the hanging stands for the bowling pins. i have to do that friday too dont let me forget bobby

Ill bring some corn on the cob too,,,im nearly burnt out on it putting away about 6 ears a day.
i should have a couple watermelons and cantalopes by then too.
Coyotes are taking about 30 ears of corn a week [beeep]..

X

Back