new on here weres all the ohio guys

Any of you local guys can bring a couple of 5 gal pals or seats of that height, that would be great ! My benches are set up roughly for that height.

I'll give up the paper plates if someone else what's them. Also a roll of paper towels might be good.

Let me kmow and I'll add it to the list.
Thanks.

its really shaping up guys, how many do we have coming know, me and crowfoot 6.8 got to small grills and tent and 3 spinner
targets for small arms fire.

Last edited:
HOLY crap....im bringing 2 cases of water....my spf 300 sunscreen,,,X-jr....all 4 10/22s,5 AR's or so....

WE need a couple foxpros w/crow sounds.....they are back in ya know.

X

Sorry I've not chimed in...was laying hardwood all evening.

I'll bring a canopy, couple reg chairs, couple 3 legged chairs, cooler with water and soda. I've 2 camping tables if anyone needs to use them to shoot with. A crap ton of paper targets (rob, target stand is still there, right?). Ive a chronograph if anyone wants to use one. An old spotting scope and high power binos.

If I get time I'm going to build a ghog target stand.

Rob, anying else I have that I need to bring help me remember.

Court, you still have crow sounds on your caller???? Can you bring it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrI just ordered my magnifier. 3x power will be perfect for hunting. At least I will be able to see some of the targets this time

Sweet, which one did you go with??

yup the stand is still here and i am going to make another bigger one i think. i really cant think of anything else bobby but i just got up lol

Quote:Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrI just ordered my magnifier. 3x power will be perfect for hunting. At least I will be able to see some of the targets this time

Sweet, which one did you go with??
I went with the one from Primary Arms. I got the flip to side mount too. I also sprung for a sling mount

This shoot is going to be a blast. I can't wait!!

no pics didnt happen lol oh i have a lil suprise for you all when you get here for the shoot. i dont have em all complete but half way there.... here is a little teaser
shootcalls021.jpg

Back