New Frontier Armory Review - UPDATE!

UPDATE!

I typed up an email and sent it to New Frontier Armory hoping that someone would be at the office today, even if the company is officially closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

By the time I returned from lunch there was a response waiting for me in my inbox! I am thankful for the support and appreciate NFA's willingness to assist and rectify the situation.

If anyone is hesitant to purchase an NFA lower, don't be. I read more positive reviews about their polymer lowers than I did negative reviews. Besides, this lower helped me zap my first three coyotes!

Thanks again. New Frontier Armory!

"We were unable to open the photo, but assuming the lower is cracked, please
send us the lower at your convenience (along with a hardcopy of this email,
and a photocopy of your drivers license), and we will replace it ASAP.
Please be sure to enclose a good shipping address, as we will send the
replacement directly to your home. We apologize for the inconvenience, but
we back our products 100% with a lifetime warranty, and will do whatever we
can to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Thank you for
your business!"

Originally Posted By: willy1947Will you need to pay for a new firearm transfer, let us know.

The manufacturer (New Frontier Armory) can send out a new serial numbered firearm to the customer as long as they have a copy of the drivers license, and receive the original lower to destroy. No new transfer is required for this.

Glad to hear they got you taken care of in Shankbone.

We've only seen a couple have issues. One customer WAYYY over tightened the rear buffer tube causing a ton of undue stress. Another guy put paint INSIDE the buffer tube threads (dark earth painted lower) causing the threads to be way too tight, and causing undue stress. We haven't seen a lower have any breakage issues like this from just normal use before. And we have customers using them with higher calibers, including 50BMG single shot uppers.

Last edited:
glad to hear your getting a replacement, sounds like like will be shipping one ASAP so thats a big plus there. post a 3rd impression once you get a few rounds on the new one

Originally Posted By: pahntr760There is an F-16 in the boneyard with less than 30 flight hours on it. It has an irrepairable broken bulkhead.

That's complete BS in midwestpredators book, LOL.

Originally Posted By: HibsOriginally Posted By: pahntr760There is an F-16 in the boneyard with less than 30 flight hours on it. It has an irrepairable broken bulkhead.

That's complete BS in midwestpredators book, LOL.

Oh we'll, weird stuff happens in manufacturing. We are all human, after all...

Originally Posted By: ksduckhntrOriginally Posted By: pahntr760There is an F-16 in the boneyard with less than 30 flight hours on it. It has an irrepairable broken bulkhead. Stuff happens.

And I'm sure NFA will help you out with the quickness!

I'll take the junk F-16, it'll look nice in the front yard along with a broken down 87 Monte Carlo.

There are a few in there. That one was discovered broken on its first acceptance from the factory. And General Dynamics ate the bill on it, too, from what I understand.

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters

We've only seen a couple have issues. One customer WAYYY over tightened the rear buffer tube causing a ton of undue stress. Another guy put paint INSIDE the buffer tube threads (dark earth painted lower) causing the threads to be way too tight, and causing undue stress. We haven't seen a lower have any breakage issues like this from just normal use before. And we have customers using them with higher calibers, including 50BMG single shot uppers.

My lower came fully assembled, so no over tightening issues here.

Originally Posted By: shankboneOriginally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters

My lower came fully assembled, so no over tightening issues here.

Correct, I was just stating the only issues we've had previously. It looks like, to me, that the molding process just didn't get done 100% on that lower since it broke at the seem, with only normal use.

Back